Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Maritime Expertise

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Maritime Expertise

hi ivan cloherty #19
    good morning, Dont sell yourself short you should have put the letters er before the letter l and it would have made you out to be cultivated,educated, knowledgeable and among many more of your achievements well read.
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Where you bin Thomas not inside I hope .? Your always conspicuous by your absence. Haven’t been off poaching salmon with Cappy have you. ? Hope alls well at home. JS
    R575129

3. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john sabourn #22
    good morning,sounds like you are definitely on the mend, but many thanks for your concerned words, although recently i have been bequeathed by a close relative, a huge amount of sea fishing rods, reels and much more, my salmon poaching days with cappy are none existent as he has grown fat on rewards of his toil and no longer enjoys the taking of salmon for free but is often seen up in shields possibly at the waterfront fish restaurant then again it could be the seaview fish grill whatever plaice he will be found there no doubt. as for me i have been more than busy grafting on various projects, but my boat will go in the water next week after the bank holiday, and i shall be pleased to get some more salt and hopefully a extended sailing season.
    tom

5. Thanks happy daze john in oz thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

C appy been to his favourite place ......not poaching ......but for peace and the sound of the sea 50 meters away ....pure relaxation and beutiful surroundings ......fresh fish and seafood galore WWW shangri la waxham norfolk......paradise for a week..R683532

7. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If I could of finished my seagoing days in the North Sea oil and gas Industry I would of moved down to Norfolk and commuted from there . The houses were reasonably priced before the London workers realised they could do the same and even to commute to London daily. However was not to be. I always felt at home in Norfolk , Think the rural lifestyle had something to do with it , and the Broads appealed to me for retirement .The pubs weren’t too bad either. Cheers JS. PS That’s the waterway Broads and not the females before Thomas jumps the gun. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 30th April 2023 at 11:39 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi cappy #24
    good afternoon, norfolk a beautiful part of this magnificent country, i do not know of the shrangri la of waxham but im sure it has more than enough eastern delights that you so much long for and easily enough to wet a mans appetite maybe even a bit fishy at times,
    but you are in a juxtaposed postion as living in beautiful yorkshire where one of the greatest navigators of our history was born and bred, Captain James Cook and norfolk where you love to visit was the home of the man whom brought the french and spanish to heel, and he was Captain Horatio Nelson, both illustrious men of fame and courage.
    tom

10. Likes j.sabourn, cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What about George Washington and County Durham then , the man and politician who never told a lie ? JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john sabourn #27
    good afternoon, i would have thought that considering they hung the monkey in hartlepool thinking it a french spy, that george washington would have been hung drawn and quartered, not only was he one of many to cause the break-up between here and america but his pact and subsequent war against this country with his allies the french earned him no accolades.
    tom

13. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have a US dollar bill I carry around and our George must have been the first American Brother of that ancient brotherhood started by the original builders of the edifices of Egypt . Mainly rejuvenated by the french who later exported the Templar’s into the Holy Land who he later pinched the swag off together with the pope, the remnants escaping into Scotland and was the start of one of the biggest charities the world has known. That dollar bill has at least 5 signs of the brotherhood , so Georgie boy was one of the boyos . How’s that for not giving secrets away. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john sabourn #29
    good afternoon, whilst im sure you are fully aware of the history surrounding the brotherhoods ancient history, from its inception of the Knights Templars, there is a large volume of historical and opinionated ie for and against documented film archive on the youtube channel,which is a free channel and it is easily found, im sure it would be of some intrest to one such as yourself.
    tom

16. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes cappy liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast