Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hate crime.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Hate crime.

In a local news paper today, a pub in Grays Essex was raided by police, and they removed some ********s from the bar which had been put in there over many years. I've been in that pub a few years ago and I remember seeing them. Evidently, someone complained to the authorities, hence the police raid. The event has been described as "a hate crime".
    I wonder what would happen if a pink rag doll had been reported? or worse, several of them. I've seen pink, or white rag dolls, and ********s over the years that belonged to my Sisters, my Daughter, and my Granddaughters, but I've never felt offended by them. What is this world coming to?

Wow! ******** I never expected that, have I ******** missed something
    Last edited by Johnny Kieran; 7th April 2023 at 05:17 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hate crime.

They did the same at FLEETWOOD MARKET
    I bought the last one
    Last year it was the best selling doll in the West indies
    In the gollis name is the letters W,O, g.
    when I was in India in 1952 I noticed all the dock workers had the word " w,o.g" stamped on the hand
    I asked one man what it was for . He said, " I am a "W,OG. Sahib, I am proud to be a W,oG.
    I am. Worker Of Government. it was a Pass to get into the Docks f

So these mentally deficient idiots know nothing

Brian""
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 7th April 2023 at 07:59 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Golly ! What a Thread! LOL
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

A friend of mine has a grand daughter. Her 3 year old grand daughter has a doll, well several!!! her favourite is a little black doll.
    Now bear in mind she is only 3!! Last time we visited she was giving baby Covinia a bath. She was getting frustrated and gave up in the end.
    I asked her what is wrong, this little love , I cannot get her clean, no matter what she is always dirty. Um, maybe Grandma needs to explain why her little Covid doll is darker.

5. Likes Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In some parts of NZ you will see them in the shops with the name of G************.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

7. Thanks Doc Vernon, Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Kieran View Post
    In a local news paper today, a pub in Grays Essex was raided by police, and they removed some ********s from the bar which had been put in there over many years. I've been in that pub a few years ago and I remember seeing them. Evidently, someone complained to the authorities, hence the police raid. The event has been described as "a hate crime".
    I wonder what would happen if a pink rag doll had been reported? or worse, several of them. I've seen pink, or white rag dolls, and ********s over the years that belonged to my Sisters, my Daughter, and my Granddaughters, but I've never felt offended by them. What is this world coming to?

Wow! ******** I never expected that, have I ******** missed something
    It took six cops, they must have been expecting some resistance? All down to one complaint despite the the landlord being in the pub for 18 years and having multiracial regular customers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Six Cops to raid a pub for a hate crime committed by dolls.
    Your house gets burgled and police will give you a crime number, no police visits.
    Vic
    R879855

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I was even more shocked that the actual word for these dolls was obliterated on here, why's that? Is it actually a banned word?
    I've got loads of Black and Asian friends, and never heard any remarks about that word. I've been called a honkey, a white ass, all kinds of things in jest, and lots of other things not in jest, and never been offended. I suppose that if you live in the real world, you don't see these kind of offensive things, it's just life.
    There are all kinds of crimes being committed around East London and Essex, and six coppers are sent to "storm" a pub over this issue. Most people that call the cops for most things, usually get the elbow. We never see a copper on the street, although maybe see a patrol car once a month anywhere on the road, but SIX of them for this is pathetic.
    Of course this is just my opinion, and not an attempt to sway other ways of thinking in any way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Have just been reading reviews on this pub on Trip Advisor. 12 reviews. I read on more than one review several said it was a racist pub & several customers had been verbally abusive. The land lord makes no his views plain. So perhaps there is actually something else going on hence the larger police presence. Perhaps it is how the dolls are displayed upset someone. Me I would laugh it off but !!!!!

White Hart Inn.jpg

Anyone who has been to Grays or Tilbury if they had any sense would not venture of a ship on there own. Perhaps it has changed now but back in the 80's it was a rough area.
    Last edited by James Curry; 8th April 2023 at 10:28 AM.

12. Likes Tony Taylor, Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=Johnny Kieran;415080]I was even more shocked that the actual word for these dolls was obliterated on here, why's that? Is it actually a banned word?
    /QUOTE]

Johnny you will find that lots of words in the dictionary automatically convert to stars on here, not because we are all sensative souls but because it may have legal repercussions, however if you split the word into three syllables the computer usually cannot handle it.

Now whilst we are on about hate crimes, Oxford University has cancelled its St Georges dinner on 23rd April because moo slim students have requested that they celebrate the end of Ram a dann and celebrate Ei-dd instead, the college has agreed and halal meat and no alcohol will be served. I understand that Robertsons marmalade will not be served either

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast