Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Channel taxi service

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Channel taxi service

Albanian migrants are not crossing Channel from ‘war-torn’ country, says Kent councillor. Ah well the Albanians are taking over Calais now looks as if they are going to expand operations in the UK.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...cf9241#image=1

Some of those making the crossing prefer a better mode of transport courtesy of the RNLI
    Last Saturday they reckon 1000 illegals made the crossing in small boats.
    The current home secretary said yesterday in the commons that this was an invasion. A lot on the opposition benches were outraged by the use of the word INVASION. Well they reckon 40,000 have arrived this year, if that is not an invasion what is it ????

This morning One Tory MP described the situation at an immigration centre in Kent as a “breach of humane conditions” If those in the centre are feeling uncomfortable they can ask to be returned to there homelands again free of charge.

The RNLI need to be told it is not there responsiblity to land these people in the UK take them back to France were they came from.

ALRNLI.jpg

There is a thread on here YOU COULD NOT MAKE IT UP. The current immigration mis handling could fit into that category.
    Last edited by James Curry; 1st November 2022 at 10:09 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Channel taxi service

How can these people seek asylum as fleeing from a war torn country as they have passed through many European countries on their way . obvious answer
    is that they seek those countries where the free handouts are better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just wonder how many of them are entering the UK to create havoc. I would imagine there will be a several Russians or Russian sympathisers among them. The Albanians will be involved in people trafficing and likely as not or other forms of crime.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

On our TV News last night, showed a woman who woke up at 2am to find a 16 year old Albanian boy in her lounge???
    Looks like the UK has become a dumping ground. Look out for Dhows coming up the Channel.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

On our news last night.
    Bloody awful if you ask me.

According to the report the gov were told to anticipate some 60,000 migrants most coming via the water during the two busiest months, August and October.

Many being held in an old air force base, Manston in Kent.
    They are complaining of conditions many of them having only a blanket to sleep on.

Oh the poor souls, all this way with nothing and now not satisfied with what they are offered.
    But where are they going to be housed??

Any offers to take some in, maybe some of the polis will agree to that.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    On our news last night.
    Bloody awful if you ask me.

According to the report the gov were told to anticipate some 60,000 migrants most coming via the water during the two busiest months, August and October.

Many being held in an old air force base, Manston in Kent.
    They are complaining of conditions many of them having only a blanket to sleep on.

Oh the poor souls, all this way with nothing and now not satisfied with what they are offered.
    But where are they going to be housed??

Any offers to take some in, maybe some of the polis will agree to that.
    and what facilities and shelter were provided in France before they left I wonder?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I stopped giving to the RNLI (there are other good causes) when I learnt that some of my contributions were being used to teach women in bhurkas how to swim in them, in of all places Burkino Faso, now I have been to that illustrious country and I cannot remember a coastline (my memory is bad!). A RNLI director when questioned said 'it is our money we can spend it how we deem fit' I got news for you pal, it is not your money, it really belongs to a generous public and was given for a specific purpose to do with your name and motto 'Saving lives at Sea'

I doubt many people from Burkino Faso or Albania will be putting funds into those little lifeboat shaped collection boxes.

I lived in Poole and the RNLI HQ's carpark is like a carpark showroom for Mercedes/Audi/BMW, you can bet your bottom dollar they didn't belong to visitors

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have not put a penny in an RNLI box for years. I have nothing against those who crew the boats. My beef is about the Admin & directors CEO earns about £160,000 a year.
    What is going on in the channel is taking the p-iss. Yes fair enough if there is a danger of life with some of those crossing help out.But really it would appear they are out pretty often looking for these economic migrants.
    I also think they are the Yellow weely brigades AA service.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#7 That reminds me of the kids nursery Rhyme “ please put a penny in the old mans hat, if you haven’t got a penny a halfpenny will do , if you havent got a halfpenny , God Bless You “ . If I could recuperate all the money I have given to dodgy establishments would be a rich man in my old age .Today am very circumspect of any charity money going out , and as soon as see an organisation with fancy offices and staff walk away from. See your point of view Ivan. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Only contribute to one, the hospital where my brother and I both had our Prostate ops.
    Too much money to many charities is paid out in salaries to top guys in it.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast