Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Channel taxi service

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Channel taxi service

James, yes we have room, plenty of it.
    But most is desert but all the illegals are welcome to go there, but must bring water, food and a tent.
    We do not supply.

But what has gone wrong with the UN directive of 1952 which states,
    'All seeking asylum or refugee status should do so in the first save country they enter'.

Obviously all these people are illiterate so cannot read it.
    No bloody excuse for France though to push them through.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

2. Thanks Graham Payne, Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Patagual....just inland from Coronel, Chile.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi there Thomas.... Hope you are keeping well.

Yes, I quite agree on most of your points. The one, glaringly obvious one,I have to disagree with is that your faith in the ballot box is far too optimistic.
    Britain has generated generations of benefit scroungers..... The only time they get off the sofa to vote is when their benefits are put at risk by some party's manifesto.
    (Hardly surprising Britain looks so attractive to many immigrants....... despite the climate!)
    Then we have the apathetic: "Voting never changes anything....so why bother."
    Then we have the traditionalists... they will vote for whatever party their great grandfather, grandfather, and father voted for..... "Because." End of discussion.
    It is irrelevant to whatever that party may be declaring..... they may be 100% against some point in their manifesto....they will STILL vote for that party.

As a result.....the UK has had pendulum politics since the end of WW2...the two main parties simply maintaining the status quo....for THEIR mutual benefit.
    To call Westminster the "Mother of Parliaments" is an insult to womanhood.

Personally: I would like a return to the time when voting was obligatory..... If nothing else, it defended Democracy.
    (Does not matter if you 'spoil' your ballot paper...the very act of spoiling is a vote in itself...it shows displeasure at the way politics are.)
    But of course the limp wrists of the liberals will call that an affront to personal freedom; it is nothing of the sort... I call it social responsibility for the welfare of your country.

Uncontrolled immigration has caused chaos around Europe.... Not least in Sweden. But, at last they have woken up to the fact that it JUST DOES NOT WORK.
    They are taking measures to prevent any further erosion of their social fabric and the very well-being of their citizens.

When will Britain "Wake Up"?

Patagual....just inland from Coronel, Chile.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Tony....
    What was the argument against using drones? I can't see any reason not to improve the coastal observation ( & therefore efficiency of the monitoring.) of illegal migrants.....
    Drones and cameras cannot be illegal when use for security reasons....Mmm?
    Sounds like a cop-out to me.
    Last edited by Steve Singleton; 29th November 2022 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Clarification

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I am sure i read somewhere Steve, that drones supplied by us will be used to detect these migrants in France, and also uk observers in France. I like you despair that they cannot be stopped. This all boils down to the daft bloody EU and their bloody daft open borders.The supply of rubber boats and outboard engines is made difficult to detect because of open borders, that and non co-operation of course.
    R689823

6. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well the future is definitely not orange, in the census you have to declare your ethnicity in a number of categories, latest information from the ONS and Migration Watch in 2021

Birmingham as only 48.6 White British
    London has only 37% White British **

in 2011 the population was 86% White British
    in 2021 the population was 81.7% White British

This is not a racist comment, these are facts published by Govt Bodies, and don't forget these figures are compiled from people who are registered as living in the UK, it does not include those illegally or living below the radar who never fill in a Census form

** Perhaps I now travel through more than seven countries on the #36 from Paddington to Dulwich

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Singleton View Post
    Hi Tony....
    What was the argument against using drones? I can't see any reason not to improve the coastal observation ( & therefore efficiency of the monitoring.) of illegal migrants.....
    Drones and cameras cannot be illegal when use for security reasons....Mmm?
    Sounds like a cop-out to me.
    It was some time back when the French were challenged about their poor performance regarding prevention of people launching the boats; they said it was illegal to use drones to assist in surveillance, another lame excuse in my opinion at the time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Give one good reason why the French should burst their b-alls to stop illegals crossing the channel. Refugees are supposed to be granted aslyum in the first safe country they arrive in. Be it Greece, Italy,Spain Portugal or Malta. If the rest of Europe keep passing these people down the line and they end up in France why should France just say okay they can stay here!!!!I am sure if the geography of Europe was different , as in the UK was were France is now the UK would do what the French are doing and just let them carry on.
    What the UK needs to do is make the UK a non attractive distination to want to move to.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#115 As long as Paddington bear still has his Union Jack jacket , she”ll be right mate !!! JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

How about a drone attack on the factory making the Rubber Duckies? They could always blame Putin.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The problem with voting is simple.
    They will offer all they think the electorate want to hear.
    But once in office they often find it will be impossible to undergo.
    The other side of this is the fact that some polis will offer all to get in knowing that once in they have their own agenda to push, at times very different to what they offer. BUt if a clever poli they will find a reason why the change.
    Problem is so many of the electorate believe them, never looking past what is in it for them only.

Latest figures shows that Christian religions are now in minority, others now are top of the list such as *****, Hindu, etc.

Latest survey of persons between 15 and 19.
    51% say climate change is the most important to them
    Social matters at about 15%
    Mental health 12%
    Financial security 20%
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast