Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Channel taxi service

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Channel taxi service

A story very similar to yours John but a bit more gruesome and animal lovers shouldn’t read. I was told by a source years ago from one of the regular runners into Port Hedland that the mine host of one of the few pubs used to train dogs for other people who they didn’t like . He would put the puppies in a sack tie the sack up and then proceed to whack the sack with a big stick. He would then tell the owner of the dog (s) to get the person they didn’t like to open the sack. The first thing the dog saw was what he thought was his molester and for ever after that dog or dogs would go for the sack opener . You must have the same feelings about Hitler ? Shortly after arriving in Australia my wife took in a stray cattle dog, whenever an aborigine walked past the house his hackles used to rise , so similar ways must have been used to train it. I had been away for 6 weeks and I had trouble getting into the house . JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John 50, the problem is John, if everyone judged the UK from what they see in London, it gives a warped impression. London is and always was a different country to the rest of us. Most of these immigrants head for London, perceived to be the best place to work etc, there is a lot of work available in London, but dire shortage of housing, so they basically live in communes. ``````````````ssssh, don't tell them about the rest of UK, let them stay in the main towns.
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Now that Manston is now closed we have become part of the Govt's largesse by inheriting a large number of its former residents. A hotelier (5 hotels) has hand over 2 hotels for illegal immigrants, these are not small hotels (100 double rooms each), but he gets paid by the number of beds, not rooms, the dining rooms have been turned into dormitories' and an extra bed put in each room '

He is paid £85 'per bed' none of his staff are allowed into the hotel, meals are brought in from outside, laundry is done by outside sources, border force provide all the staff and security, some of our new visitors are under guard and not allowed out (can't see that working, with so many entrances and ground floor windows). We have an immediate influx of 500 plus illegal immigrants in a small town, with a small police force and one already full hospital

We have indigenous homeless sleeping in shop doorways, mind you a lot of them are from Scotland, as its warmer down here!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We have a similar situation here in Long Eaton, two hotels taken over staff sacked.
    All meals provided by Serco.
    In Mansfield people classified as homeless were installed in a hotel by local council.
    Home Office took it over ejected UK people.
    Remember these immigrants get 3 meals a day, access to doctors, dentists and opticians.
    Not bad for crossing Channel in a rubber dinghy.
    Vic
    R879855

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I read we are to provide Ukraine with 50 million £, or just 1 week at 7million a day to house and feed the migrants.
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    Ivan, I was born in Dulwich hospital at a time when it was British. But thta morning that German guy dropped a bomb on the railway station, never forgiven him for that.
    But walk along Oxford Street in London, unless you knew when getting off the aircraft where you were you could think you were in any of a dozen or more countries.
    Surely the same applies to Australia & the USA two nations built by e/immigration be it legal or illegal.
    We often hear the term economic migrants, those who left the UK for other places like Australia, New Zealand are econmic migrants.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Very true James, but it has to be done legally, no country in the world just allows people to flood in.
    R689823

8. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by James Curry View Post
    We often hear the term economic migrants, those who left the UK for other places like Australia, New Zealand are econmic migrants.
    If I remember rightly, those countries requested immigrants and £10 Pomms who still had to meet certain work and health criteria before being allowed to set sail for the promised lands. I doubt anyone on here is against legal immigrants, it is the illegal immigrants people are concerned about. If anyone is happy to pay taxes to support illegal immigrants, can you also pay my share on my State pension as I will not be getting free food or electricity.

It is stated that some immigrants from Afghanistan and localised areas near there to are arriving already having TB, on top of that we now have cholera outbreaks in Syria and Lebanon whose people are also amongst the illegal refugees, again these people will put a strain on our health system which is already in a state of crisis, is anyone happy with that, I am not, I recently spent 36 hours, that's right, 36 hours in A&E, if I wasn't suffering from some unknown disease before I went in, then I may well have been when I came out.

I notice in the media and elsewhere bleeding hearts normally live in comfort, as do I (but am not a bleeding heart) but I bloodywell worked for it over a 60 year working life, I have a right to be disgruntled over freeloaders both imported and homegrown.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi keith #52

good morning, sorry to disagree with your assumption of the level of miscreants that this goverment and the labour party have shipped into this country, in some towns in the north west and north east , it is a absolute disgrace, There was riots in peterborough the other week but as its not the kind of news the establishment want you to hear then the average joe public sees nothing and hears nothing and therefore assumes all is well .
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi ivan cloherty #53
    good morning, its the same here, hotels are block booked , blackpool twenty miles further along the coast has the highest unemployed levels of the area and the long term residents whom are all claiming social welfare have been turfed onto the streets to make room for the rubber duck brigade, if this isnt obscene enough the housing crisis in blackpool is dire and the people living rough on the streets cannot get housed or be given refuge as the winter draws in.
    tom

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast