Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for punishment

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Suggestion for punishment

Quote Originally Posted by John Pruden View Post
    i knew an old workmate who had the birch on the isle of man when he was 15 he never got into any trouble again in his life it worked better than prison? think of the money keeping the dross out of prison i am all in favor of it? jp
    Not at all proud tp admoit JP , i had also at about that age received 8 of the best with the Cane for something i did, at each Progressive hit, the fistr one opened up, and so on.
    So when finished my Bottom was a Bloody Mess!
    Had to catch a Bus home too, so wity my mate who also got 8 of the best along with me, we had to stand all the way! Those days i wore no underdacks either!
    How Embarrasing! LOL
    But as you mention, after that i steered clear of any Major wrong dongs, for quite some time. Mmmm!
    Yes in later Years got into trouble again, a Man never learns !

Damn!!!!
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Society in general is loosing the plot, some I fear never read the script.

Children are free from any form of punishment now even giving your child a small slap can get you into serious trouble.
    Little wonder there are now so many instances of crimes against people.
    Little or no discipline is the problem, children as young as six months into care so the mother can go back to work.
    Cared for by someone else, little wonder some grow up the way they do.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

3. Thanks Keith Tindell thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

i went to a secondary school the ruled by fear although i am a believer of corporal punishment and capital punishment the teachers in that school were sadistic bastards i went home one day with finger marks from a slap for showing the metalwork teacher how to cold weld my father was a blacksmith the next day unbeknownst to me the door opened and my father came right up to the teacher grabbed him at the back of the teachers and dragged him to the fire pit and pushed his face towards it telling him in so certain words what would happen to him if a hand was ever put on me so this bastard who beet us daily was crying like a baby i was a hero for the day and the teacher saw the error of his ways all the other teachers just carried on? so much for schools on the early 60s true jp

5. Thanks j.sabourn, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Remember that scenario well John, woodwork teacher (don't think they have such now), had a planed down strip of wood, and he would walk round and if he saw that you were not holding the saw correctly, or the joint you had made was not very good, he would belt you across the knuckles. My knuckles were blue from that ,as i was never very good at wood work. As you say, we used to do metal work as well in those days, all gone now from secondary school.
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We did gardening as well Keith in the schools allotment . Grew all the veggies for school dinners . Then had to pay for them. Used to keep us out of the classroom so had no complaints . As said before a council school education was all one needed as long as one can read and write ,then you can educate yourself in the arithmetic. JS.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#43. You get sadists in all walks of life John. Doesn’t have to be teachers. They should as already said on here the first line of Defense should be the parents to control their own children , not the teachers left to do the job for them. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

JS 45, yes John we had allotments at school as well, in pairs we were allocated a plot, and grow your own veg. At the Autumn term they were judged by the headmaster, and points awarded. Myself and the other guy found that the local village veg shop would buy produce from us, so when judgment time came, and the headmaster looked at our fairly naked plot, his remark i will always remember was *even the dessert will bloom*.
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

i look back at school teachers and if i was a father of a kid them days? one of my sons went to a school he was a first year and some bully beat him he would not tell me but his mother she told me i got on the phone to the school they told me no bullying in this school i told them you sort it or i will i will go into the classroom and beet the sh.t out of him and if any teacher trys to stop me he would get the same it took me right back to my dad? anyway my son had an older brother only a couple of years he went to the school sort out the hard case and smacked the face of him in front of the school and warned him that he was looking after his brother on looking back that boy that was bullied is now 6ft 3in 17stone and would love him to meet the lad from that time? true jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My lad came from the school bus with a Bloody nose .......he wouldnt tell me what it was about ...but told his mother .....it was two 13 year old twins who lived in our village and passed our house coming home .......i told my lad im putting a bucket of cold water at the gate tommorow .....you come down ist pick the bucket up and chuck it over them .....i left my businness and watched as they came down the village ....my lad chucked the bucket of cold water over them ....there father was a premier football player..... ......sure enough.......he comes steaming over the road to my house i picked up the bucket and told him i will put it on your feckin head told him his team was shite as well.....he went back home no more problems.....R683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I remember our school bully well, big lad, and used to come to school on a nice sports type bike in those days. two of us managed to get to his bike just before home time, and pi**ed all over his saddle, he went away with a wet ar***.Revenge comes in many forms lol
    R689823

13. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast