Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Renewable energy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Renewable energy

Why oh bleeding why do we still have all these old codgers wanting everyone to listen to their BS about climate and not for a moment think about the damage that they do to bolster their ill informed views. We all know that anyone can source the answer that they want to make their views sound authentic. If I hear anymore about the sun not shinning etc I will have to resort to the pub and not come out again. As for recycling the blades of wind turbines? It appears that has been resolved as well simply because the powers that be have not been listening to all you deniers and got on with advancing into the future by solving all your problems. Personally if I am being conned by climate change? I say bring it on because the end result will be a better world for next generation and future ones unlike the one the deniers want to leave them. Bloody selfish barstewards each and every one of you. Now to get ready for the watering hole
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

2. Thanks Trevor Bodiam, James Curry thanked for this post
    Likes Trevor Bodiam, cappy, J Gowers liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Les Woodard View Post
    Why oh bleeding why do we still have all these old codgers wanting everyone to listen to their BS about climate and not for a moment think about the damage that they do to bolster their ill informed views. We all know that anyone can source the answer that they want to make their views sound authentic. If I hear anymore about the sun not shinning etc I will have to resort to the pub and not come out again. As for recycling the blades of wind turbines? It appears that has been resolved as well simply because the powers that be have not been listening to all you deniers and got on with advancing into the future by solving all your problems. Personally if I am being conned by climate change? I say bring it on because the end result will be a better world for next generation and future ones unlike the one the deniers want to leave them. Bloody selfish barstewards each and every one of you. Now to get ready for the watering hole
    yer effem all

4. Likes j.sabourn, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Believe the price of beers going up. JS
    R575129

6. Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No matter if you believe in global warming or not one thing is perfectly clear, Big Business is destroying our health and planet.
    Tobacco companies were pushing their products on us, knowing but denying the very high risks of cancer. When the western world finally woke up to the danger they concentrated their sales to the third world.
    MacDonalds and all the other fast food restaurants selling junk food with no nutrition value, obesity now very near normal.
    The Amazon destroyed by logging and fire to make way for more cattle ranches.
    Big Oil following the example of the tobacco companies, spending billions of dollars buying politicians and scientists who will agree that global warming does not exist, while pocketing huge sums in donations and bribes.

8. Thanks James Curry, happy daze john in oz thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Louis the fly View Post
    No matter if you believe in global warming or not one thing is perfectly clear, Big Business is destroying our health and planet.
    Tobacco companies were pushing their products on us, knowing but denying the very high risks of cancer. When the western world finally woke up to the danger they concentrated their sales to the third world.
    MacDonalds and all the other fast food restaurants selling junk food with no nutrition value, obesity now very near normal.
    The Amazon destroyed by logging and fire to make way for more cattle ranches.
    Big Oil following the example of the tobacco companies, spending billions of dollars buying politicians and scientists who will agree that global warming does not exist, while pocketing huge sums in donations and bribes.
    well thats 2 of us off to the pub

10. Likes j.sabourn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes don't worry your grandkids will pick up the bill.

12. Likes cappy, James Curry liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

To hell with the expense ? JS
    R575129

14. Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

please send 3 shillings and ninepence

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Louis the fly View Post
    Yes don't worry your grandkids will pick up the bill.
    im starting a fund

16. Likes j.sabourn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Will 200 farthings do ? I have worked it out with mental arithmetic maybe you had better check . You’ll need about another 2000 for a half pint ? JS
    R575129

18. Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There is no doubt during the Covid lock down period when air travel more or less stopped , road traffic dropped and the cruise industry anchored up air quality certainly improved. Wild life increased. Yes no doubt about the birds & the bees could be heard saying thank --ck for that. Yes we humans have a lot to answer for.

20. Likes Louis the fly liked this post
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast