Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: No confidence

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: No confidence

You cannot fool all the members all the time louis the unseen incomes given to the rmt leaders is now showing .....indeed thr unseen face of the lefty capitalists is beyond belief ....the people have voted the MPS have voted .....our PRIME MINISTER is boris johnson....live with it ....R683532

2. Thanks Graham Shaw thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Exclamation Re: No confidence

Quote Originally Posted by Marian Gray View Post
    #20, Not forgetting what the Rail Union bosses take home. Read it and weep.

https://www.taxpayersalliance.com/ra...the%20pandemic.
    Oh Marian I read it-and have wept and weeped and wiped,then wept and weeped again-till I can weep,wept and wiped no more.
    I am well and truly all weeped out...Cry.gifSniffling.jpg

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Post 22, aye Marian you forget that they are good communists.
    Vic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Shaw View Post
    Oh Marian I read it-and have wept and weeped and wiped,then wept and weeped again-till I can weep,wept and wiped no more.
    I am well and truly all weeped out...Cry.gifSniffling.jpg
    when we weeped and wiped the tear dry in the 50s and 60s weused to get Mand B tablets R683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi graham #25
    good morning, i note with particular intrest of your impending problem, ie lack of tears, But im sure if you ask marian nicely she will upload that tune of alison moyet,
    all cried out, and it will help assuage your absence of the lack of weeping.
    tom

7. Likes N/A, Graham Shaw, cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Why is it no one in this country of late can except the result of a democratic vote ?, the losing section spend time and effort trying to move us,(the UK) back all the time, for Gods sake except it and move on.
    My opinion for what its worth, is Boris is a scoundrel, no doubt, but he gets things done. What other PM has had to deal with a workload in a short time, Get us out of the EU, deal with a pand
    emic, and get the population vaccinated, rampant world wide shortages and rampant inflation, and deal with a delicate war situation with a tyrant. , tell me one politician that could perform better than him ?. I do though believe he is now weakened, but to what degree we wait and see.kt
    R689823

9. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Louis the fly View Post
    It is amazing reading some of the comments here. The no confidence motion was called because The Clown broke the laws he had authorised for the country, not only broke the law but lied about it repeatedly.
    This has nothing to do with Brexit or the supposed bias of the BBC news reports as his supporter's try to confuse the issue.
    We all make mistakes in life, we learn from them and do not make the same mistakes over and over again. The PM has been sacked twice in his past for lying. Only a Clown and Buffoon continues lying as he has done all his life.
    In a recent poll members of the public were asked for a word which sums up their opinion of The Clown, in an overwhelming response that word was Liar.
    You cannot fool all of the people all of the time.
    Indeed.
    The Scottish Tories have nearly entirely distanced themselves from Boris because they see him for what he is - a liability. That has been ably proven by the local election results held last month which were nothing short of a disaster for the Tories.

It continues to amuse and baffle me that some people in this country think he's actually doing anything for them or that he's following some kind of mandate.
    Boris does only what benefits Boris, his position on a matter changes like the wind dependent on what he thinks will look better for him.
    He's a man without a shred of principle, integrity, honour or conviction, as has been ably proven over the years by his actions and by both his sackings for dishonesty.

Not forgetting that in 2019 the Supreme Court of the UK found that he had basically lied to the Queen over the prorogue of parliament.
    That was the first of two occasions for which he had to apologise to the Queen, the second was over No10 hosting a drinks party the very night before Prince Phillip's funeral and which also occurred during a nationwide Covid lockdown when households were not permitted to mix. The Queen - in mourning - and her family followed the rules whilst Boris and his acolytes partied away.

As with his most recent grovelling apology last week over partygate, in the two previous public apologies he used the phrase "I take full responsibility" - except he hasn't, he's either bluffed his way through it or moved some people around on his staff.
    He's taken no responsibility because he has no regret over the matter, he only regrets getting caught, anyone with a shred of decency would have resigned over but one of those infractions.

As Eddie Mair suggested to him during that infamous interview a few years back when discussing his repeated dishonesty and how he provided the address of a person to a friend so they could have them beaten up - "you're a nasty piece of work, aren't you".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john #13
    good morning, ( your warning is nearer to the mark than you could know, ) steer clear starmer let it out of the bag yesterday when he confimed he or the labour party once in goverment would seek a better deal with the european union, and as there is already a combined operation between the labour party the liberal party and the snp together with the plaid cymru parties to use the future local elections and general election to contrive to have their particular candidate elected then i see huge probems ahead, and at stake is the ( brexit) that we fought for, and by the duplicitious actions of those whom voted to remove boris johnson which may or maybe not boris johnsons last call. i myself do not give a damn about lies that may or may not have been told, as every single politician is rehearsed by the political machine of the individual parties in misrepresents, prevaricates equivocates or in my school just plain old fashioned lies what i care about is what i voted for, and boris johnson the liar and whore master who promised to take us out of europe ,and who was then voted into office as prime minister was the man to do it.
    i new exactly what i voted for but it is on immigration and northern ireland that i remain unsatisfied about.as far as im concerned boris johnson is the saame man i voted for, no change there then.
    tom

12. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi cappy #27
    good morning, i believe a trip to see dr rossi was advised on return to liverpool.
    tom

14. Likes cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    Why is it no one in this country of late can except the result of a democratic vote ?, the losing section spend time and effort trying to move us,(the UK) back all the time, for Gods sake except it and move on.
    My opinion for what its worth, is Boris is a scoundrel, no doubt, but he gets things done. What other PM has had to deal with a workload in a short time, Get us out of the EU, deal with a pand
    emic, and get the population vaccinated, rampant world wide shortages and rampant inflation, and deal with a delicate war situation with a tyrant. , tell me one politician that could perform better than him ?. I do though believe he is now weakened, but to what degree we wait and see.kt
    dont think diane could lol cappy

16. Likes Keith Tindell, N/A liked this post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast