Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: child murder

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default child murder

The two *things*, cannot call them humans, who have just been convicted of killing a 6 year old in the UK, should be hanged in my opinion, what right do they have to life?, having destroyed that little lads short life. We hear this so many times, and the phrase * this must never happen again *. To see on the news that little lad in the bedroom, so frail and weak was horrific. It brought my wife to tears, and she is still tearful this morning. That cow will be out in her sixties, and he will be out even earlier, i hope they live in fear of their lives in jail at the very least, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: child murder

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    The two *things*, cannot call them humans, who have just been convicted of killing a 6 year old in the UK, should be hanged in my opinion, what right do they have to life?, having destroyed that little lads short life. We hear this so many times, and the phrase * this must never happen again *. To see on the news that little lad in the bedroom, so frail and weak was horrific. It brought my wife to tears, and she is still tearful this morning. That cow will be out in her sixties, and he will be out even earlier, i hope they live in fear of their lives in jail at the very least, kt
    Well keith my missus has been the same ...and i have been roaring with anger .....bread and water no heating andself isolation for the rest of there pitiful lives....no doubt a dousing of boiling water with sugar will add to there misery .....effin animals...R683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Post Re: child murder

It brought me to tears as well.I want to do unspeakable things to those 'parents'.I am not alone in thinking that..Sorry.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I feel sure they will get their cum uppance in jail, there appears to be a lot of crocodile tears in the family, why did they not step in earlier,but they may have been frightened to, I haven't read everything in full, it was distressing, so I may be doing them a dis-service

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

from my experience via the fire service in the prisons, these people are kept in a separate category to the rest, but they can still be got at, and i sincerely hope they are. if i was a prison officer i don't think i could in all honesty treat them in the same way as expected of me. in the prison all of this type are known as the *beasties*, and at the very least i would think their food is tampered with, and not just Cappys plate powder. kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The great pity is the number of unaccounted-for children during the Pandemic. They have not returned to school and schools have not been able to "encourage" them back to the Classroom. My Son-in-Law (Secondary School) tells me that absences are explained as Mental Health, Eating Disorders, and a number of Phobias. Maybe and maybe not. Social Workers have been unable to visit. I fear that the ill treatment and neglect of little Arthur is being repeated. Desperately sad.
    Brenda

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I can’t say too much about what is being discussed as there has been a dearth of public news on tv in WA about it. What I can say however I am in favour of execution of miscreants when deemed the right punishment. I read a book many years ago by a traveller in Afghanistan and one of their punishments for proven murder , was that the family of the deceased chose the manner of death of the guilty party. The author then went on to describe the death and how it was carried out with a rusty old bayonet across the windpipe. Probably that penalty without the bayonet of course went back to biblical times. Why change good legislation when it exists.? JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

* this must never happen again *

Too often this is said so true! But what is really done about it with Hedious Crimes such as this, why oh why must the Law in many places still keep just giving Jail time. Whats the use of it doesnt do any Justice at all in my Books, and as i have said in the past , the Hang Man should be brought back for such Crimes!

This will just happen over and over, until something is done to STOP this!

My Opinion!
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Apparently their sentences are now going to be reviewed as they were too lenient.
    They should never be released if we can't just hang them, which is what they deserve.
    We really do need a vote on bringing back the death penalty.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

the judge could pass the death penalty over to the family to decide even knowingly they would get very long prison time? they clearly killed the child and prison justice is going to catch up to them many times over they will know what it is like to be the front of the line where fear is involved and i am sure they will try and take their own life and yes death penalty should be voted on we are getting kids stabbed to death raped by groomer gangs the law has gone soft with a load of crimes and if they want a hangman i can still tie the knot and free? jp

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast