Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: child murder

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: child murder

#44 Maybe our courts need more King Solomon’s sitting on the bench. As one parable out of the Holy Bible describes his judgement between two women arguing over a baby boy. Neither would give up their claim, so he said cut the baby in two and give half to each . Whereupon one of the women said No No give the baby to her. So he said give the baby to her that has just spoken, she is the real mother . JS
    R575129

2. Thanks Brenda Shackleton thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It is often said we get the gov we deserve.
    It needs more to speak up before any change will take place.

Society has become very weak and in time will pay for that.
    In time others will take over, others we may not like but they ae the ones prepared to deal out real justice, not the wet lettuce slap we see so often.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

4. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=Steve Singleton;

P.S.... I'm sorry...I know most of you do not come here to be bombarded with the political ills of the world... me neither... I can assure you... I dunno....
    Things are just getting too ridiculous. In the UK, & in my adopted country.... I just had to vent!
    I too, try to live my twilight years in peace & tranquility, but I cannot remain silent at these gross injustices. Sorry. Peace to you all.[/QUOTE]

Steve, it's nice to hear from someone on the spot and not some commentator who may or may not have visited that spot. A lot of us have fond memories of Chile and a lot of us also left or lost their hearts there, and I don't mean just in the bars. My own time was in the 1950's whilst at sea and also in the latter part of the 1980's on business and the people were always warm and welcoming and that never altered even though political regimes had. You live in a beautiful part of the world and long may you enjoy it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

steve singleton #43
    good afternoon,
    what ever your politics, it is undeniable to see and hear the left wing bias espoused by the BBC even down to there tv program format, and for this reason i now never watch the BBC,
    But sadly it is here also where the subliminal re-education by the left is at work and both here and indeed many countries in europe, even in the USA where the left are in throws of ecstasy as america with its black lives matter as a front to the destructon of our very society, the same agenda exists here even with the asylum seekers supposely paying great deals of monies to come to the uk, when in fact this is toal rubbish and just like in america the borders have been left open, and the left wing marxists group of ( no borders ) funded by a consortium of marxists, the likes of george soros are pushing the asylum agenda and the narritive, The word RE-SET as spoken by biden and globalists is the marxist left battle cry and it has been heard in america, europe and in the uk ,
    whatever the future,
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I agree J.S entirely. "Mind our own business" If we had done that think how different the world would be. If we had not had Blaire and Bush interfering in other countries a lot of teenagers in Manchester would still be alive today. If we had "minded our own business" in 1914/1918 1935/1945 Millions would have lived a full lifetime and Europe would have been an entirely different place. The only true conflict that we were justified into taking action in the last 100 was the Falklands where Argentina invaded British territory all the rest was interfering in other counties conflicts. I am not justifying that actions of the 3rd reich and its leaders were right just pointing out how different the world would be.

8. Likes j.sabourn, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

mike you could look at this the other way how many children did we save from the gas chamber but true any middle eastern country we should stay well away from unless terror lands on our shores and we could make just one air raid to let them know what they are up to we could shut countries down within hours and they know it use force as the last step not the first?just my view jp..

10. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes vic mcclymont liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#50 Well if we had not interfered in 1939, we may not have had the freedom to express ourselves as we do, and certainly not in English as it would not be our first language. Ideals are one thing, reality is a different kettle of fish!

12. Thanks j.sabourn, Brenda Shackleton thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The only excuse that GB declared war on Germany had was because they entered Poland uninvited and GB had a treaty with same. Germany never had designs on GB if you can believe what Hitler said , he had ample time to do so after Dunkirk if that was his ambition. His air commodores theory of bombing the populace into submission and suing for peace backfired , and he changed his targets back to the airfields .If there had been a different man at the helm as PM of GB ,Goerings theory may have been enough.this is history on the other side of the coin , as some historians see it. But the winners of any war have first choice of stating what happened . JS....

To add a bit of autheticity to this theory can you explain why Hess landed in Scotland by himself , he was Hitlers deputy. He was kept in- excommunicado all during the war and many years after in Spandau Prison. There must be reams of stuff the general public will never know and comes under the OSAs , for the good of the people of course. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 10th December 2021 at 02:56 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The Falklands war was inevitable when the Islanders voted to remain under the sufferance of British Rule , if they had elected the other way I think Britain would have gladly gone with their wishes, I have similar thoughts about N.I. Any politician choosing otherwise would be signing on the dole and they know what they signed up for. Aden was also a protectorate of the UK today it is gone thank goodness . I had a Falklands seaman with me on one ship who took up residence in Lerwick and he said it was like home from home , as the landscape and surroundings were very similar .JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Politics is the main cause of the worlds conflicts.
    For the average guy in the street there is little interest in what goes on in other countries unless it effects them directly.

But posturing by leaders who want to be bigger then Ben Hur has been the cause of so much conflict.

When the war rooms in Whitehall were first opened after the 30 year wait what they saw was an eye opener.
    The public never knew at the time but Churchill had plans for the war still to be raging in 1960.
    Visited them some years back and was quite amazed at that fact.

Defending the country is one thing, but going into some other on what may not be the truth, Iraq comes to mind, just on the possibility there may be something there.

Then like us here in Oz, building up our defence force as there is concern over China, what it may or may not do.
    But that can make the situation worse than needs be, all on the supposition that maybe they will attack.

But you could always do what the GREENS propose, when invaded sit down with the invader and discuss with them the situation and maybe then they will go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

16. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast