Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Did the BBC break the Official Secrets Act?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Did the BBC break the Official Secrets Act?

Just to clarify your post Fouro, I take it you are making reference to the BBC news, Terry.
    {terry scouse}

2. Thanks Fouro thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Terry,
    Forget about the BBC.
    Throughout the years this has always been the case.
    England on the other hand doesn't have to put up with sectarianism.

Regards from,
    Fouro.

4. Likes Denis O'Shea, thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I beg to differ Fouro, Sectarianism is brought to English courts on a daily basis, A lot concerning Disabled people / Race / Colour.

The CPS uses definitions agreed with the National Police Chiefs' Council to identify racist or religious incidents/crimes and to monitor the decisions and outcomes:

"Any incident/crime which is perceived by the victim or any other person to be motivated by hostility or prejudice based on a person's race or perceived race"
    or

"Any incident/crime which is perceived by the victim or any other person to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice based on a person's religion or perceived religion. Terry
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

By making public secret government documents whatever code they legally broke remains to be seen But one code they did break and that was the patriotic code of their country , and that they will never live down. If there is a way of bringing them to court and face the genuine people who believe in their country. Then that should be done as far as I would be concerned. JS
    R575129

7. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#20 If what i read on here is gospel and documents pertaining to the MOD and classified material was deliberately broadcast to the general public , then the person responsible wants to thank his lucky stars it was not during wartime, otherwise he would have been shot. And any government not doing this then he or she would have been torn limb from limb by the same general public they were trying to get brownie points from. As at present the culprit if there is one has shown he/she is not fit to hold the position they hold in a tax funded company. They have exceeded the limits of any authority they had and should be replaced immediately, and if a foreign national should be sent back whence they came and barred exit for any future visits. This freedom of the media is a lot of rubbish , they have the same freedom as anyone else, in other countries they would already be incarcerated for disclosing secrets to potential enemies. That clown who holed up in a foreign embassy for years wasnt even man enough to face the charges levelled at him by the USA , one of the charges was rape apart from given away state secrets which probably caused the death of US citizens. These are people of low intelligence and unfortuanetley they have many more like themselves, self centred bigoted individuals , who think they know it all. They should collect them all together and get them to live in a commune . Cheers JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Terry,
    I accept what you say in your post #18.
    Considering the contents of your post, we are looking at extremely different levels of sectarianism here.
    Let me say this:
    The only difference between the city of Glasgow and Ulster is, there are no guns in the streets.
    You want to take yourself up to Scotland to watch an Old Firm football match, then you will get a true picture of what I am speaking about.
    That's it from me, I've said enough on the matter.

Regards from,
    Fouro.

10. Thanks Red Lead Ted thanked for this post
    Likes thomas michael, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The question, did he fall or was he pushed.

Did he just drop them or was it deliberate for some reason, has been done before.
    As to the Biased Broadcasting Company, kit can be no worse than our Always Biased Company.

We have a program Q&A.

They castigated an ex radio man while an climate expert was on.
    The expert said what the radio man said was rubbish.

But the radio man on TV then played back a conversation he had with this expert on his radio show a couple of years ago.

What he said to the expert then was correct according to the expert.
    The same when told by the expert on the Biased show was totally different.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Fouro View Post
    Hi Terry,
    I accept what you say in your post #18.
    Considering the contents of your post, we are looking at extremely different levels of sectarianism here.
    Let me say this:
    The only difference between the city of Glasgow and Ulster is, there are no guns in the streets.
    You want to take yourself up to Scotland to watch an Old Firm football match, then you will get a true picture of what I am speaking about.
    That's it from me, I've said enough on the matter.

Regards from,
    Fouro.
    Fouro, I have attended an old firm Derby not once but twice, My Brother lives in Dunlop, In fact i go up there regularly, I am sorry if you dont elaborate on your post i simply dont understand it, Spent a wile running in and out of Belfast also during the troubles, I compare every major city anywhere in Britain including my own to be on the same wave band. Regards Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#14. what does GB stand for Marian ? Apart from on a car number plate . Or the BBC in disguise and stand for getting better. How much is a TV licence these days. JS
    R575129

14. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast