Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Present Waffle

Lewis McColl Guest

Default Re: Present Waffle

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    Lewis you miss the point, the Royal family are no different to any other, a normal disfuntional one.

As to Andrew, so he was a friend of a sus guy, does that make him guilty.
    I met with Reggie Kray a well known gangster once in London, does that make me one of them?

AS to the 'Troubles' a time well left to history and not reserected...........ever.

Most of the problems with Harry and many others is the media, any story they can convolute to sell copy they will.

Lewis you put in some very good post about your time at sea, you sound like a man with experience, yet when it comes to shoreside matters you somehow jump ship.

I will say hello to good old Tipp with any luck next year and enjoy a drink with all the good people we know there.
    Well John ,I do sometimes have a problem with a few on here is I am opposed to what I consider to be blind and at times foolish political statements. Looking as if Louis the fly has had enough of it as well, hopefully he will be back posting again soon.
    A few have been asking why Ted no longer posts. I know exactly why he cannot be bothered anymore.
    A couple of years ago I met up with Ted and Jim in Liverpool over a few pints. They made their feelings known about what they thought about several individuals.
    It is a shame that Victoria seems to have gone AWOL hopefully she will be back.
    Last edited by Lewis McColl; 24th May 2021 at 11:45 PM.

2. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Present Waffle

Just Today written an Email to RLT Lewis and in the hope that it may help to persuade him to start Re Posting, but as i have said in the past we can only ask!
    I hope that he will see sense in what i have told him.?
    Seems that there are a few that are going AWOL ,but some do return.
    At times i think a rest is as good as a change !
    Cheers
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7