Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Present Waffle

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Present Waffle

Just a passing personal remark regarding the insistance of the media of news on Prince Harry without his halo. Many people have lost their Mothers in worse circumstances than he ever did. His insistance of using her as an excuse for being able to advertise himself and his partner as a poor waif and stray is getting boring in the extreme.
    He appears more and more to me that he is a little boy who has never grown up and didnt get his fair share of her milk when it was available. His ulterior reason for his dissatisfication of his life in general , says very little for himself as a person of any character and the more he goes on disclosing his own poor character , the more likely he will finish up in one of the Asylums he is so keen to advertise for charity. I am sure the media could find some worthwhile news somewhere . JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Present Waffle

They may even send him back to the cupboard he hid in when his troop were attacked in Afghanistan. He is getting more pathetic every time he appears on TV.
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

His probable excuse would be his minders were too powerful for him to resist when he was put there. Will eventually get where the cost of providing someone to stop a bullet for him will become too high, and will descend back to earth and reality. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Biggest problem for him, and all of us, is the media.
    No matter what he says or does it will make main stream somewhere.
    To my mind the problem is not who he is or where he came from, more to do with who he married.
    She may well be a very nice lady but very much a gravy train pusher.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Although i have always had a liking for all Royals , it does seem rather pathetic that Harry has to carry on this way, it is not the way of the Royal Family, far from it!
    Wish he would stop all the nonsense!
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#4 Anyone in show biz has to be in the public view it’s all part of the business , otherwise it’s out of sight out of mind. She is no young starlet and has to have something going for her. There are dozens similar with no real talent , only looks and when they go they go with it. Everything that goes up must come down , even ones trousers or other apparel . JS
    R575129

7. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wont say more after this but although she is a very lovely Lady , i think not at all made for Royalty stuff, and i my Eyes Harry made the wrong choice of a Partner! But as the saying goes Love is Blind! Thats it Folks!
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

They both need to consult a dictionary and read up on the meaning of 'privacy' which they both say they crave but just do the opposite.

I fear fuel has been added to their fire of woe by the revelations of the Martin Bashir interview, which any sensible person already knew was full of bullsh*t and misinformation, and dare I say it, self publicity much like her whining son. Although having said that I have every sympathy with that young lady's position and experiences but I have no sympathy what so ever for her son who tends to think that poverty is living in an $11 million mansion with a $100m in the bank

Lewis McColl Guest

Reading the above comments I am sure Harry and his wife will continue to milk it for all they can. Really they are no different than any member of the Royal family,
    An institution that should have been put down years ago. The Queen when she goes should be the end of it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hmm. Lots of Harry Bashing about, and most regard him as a love stricken privileged Hooray Henry, he's only following Royal tradition. Take one of his forebears Edward, the man who would be king. He too fell in love with a wealthy American divorcee. There is, of course, a cultural difference between those two ladies, and Edward and Mrs Simpson remained married 'til death. Maybe Harry & Megan will live happy ever after, although I doubt that she would ever be Queen, Harry is 6th or 7th in line to the throne and there's quite a few to get rid of before then- think Kind Hearts and Coronets with Denis Price bumping off his rivals.
    R635733

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast