Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: EU Commission

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default EU Commission

The E U Commission has been running around like headless chickens the past few months, you wouldn't think it could get any worse, or could it?

The EU Commission were discussing with Pfizer that they were considering banning the sale or movement of the Pfizer Covid vaccine from the EU to the UK.
    The boss of Phizer warned that it was not a good idea, asked why? He replied some of the ingredients come from the UK and are manufactured in Yorkshire. OOOps

Lack of joined up thinking.
    Vic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: EU Commission

They don't have any more feet to shoot themselves with, suggest they put the barrel in their ear. They are now threatening to not ratify the trade deal at the end of April, if so , where will all their fish come from ??, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Had my second Pfizer vaccine jab yesterday, my son had the Oxford Zeneca Vaccine jab on Monday, everything went as smooth as could be, cheers

4. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

An article in todays Mail online says that Macron and Merkel are ready to join Von Der Leyen in the illegal blocking of Astrazeneca vaccines
    being exported to the UK, it's always the same names that are at the front whenever it comes to bashing the UK, looking at VDL I think she
    would have been at home wearing a SS uniform, cold dead eyes and expressionless face, just my impression of her, cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not really up to date with the controversy’s of Europe John , but is this VDL ( that could stand for venereal disease liar ) is she another ex denizen of East Germany that was under Soviet rule ? If so jokingly of course , they could both be sleepers of long standing. JS
    R575129

7. Likes N/A, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Oh dear not the Red under the bed theory again, would you ever just think that maybe just maybe they could not organise a piss up in a brewery.

Yes the UK is thankfully is doing amazingly well in the vaccine roll out. Better than any other country in Europe
    But like it or not The UK has still got the highest number of deaths than any country in Europe we have 22,000 more deaths than our European neighbours.
    UK 126,000 Italy is the next highest at 103,000
    So when the dust settles questions need to be answered.

Anyone booked their summer holidays abroad yet? If so I would be looking at the small print on how to get a refund.

9. Likes Doc Vernon, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

ban all from the EU unless they have had the jab the EU will fold in a few years all they want is money to prop up skint countries to block in Russia from spreading across europe? jp

11. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When you talk of us having the highest death toll in Europe Lewis, my reply to that is, at the moment, the way they are carrying on, and talking their public out of using the vaccine, there are many deaths to come i fear. As to travel, i don't think we will be travelling to the EU countries for a very long time, kt
    R689823

13. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by John Pruden View Post
    ban all from the EU unless they have had the jab the EU will fold in a few years all they want is money to prop up skint countries to block in Russia from spreading across europe? jp

Yes , in the recent Dutch elections , the prime minister was returned to power. This is the same man whose government fell at the beginning of the year over the
    benefits scandal and also the same guy that sanctioned a " gift " of 750 million euro of tax payers money to Southern european contries. You couldn't make it up.
    A perfect example who sees a nice little position for himself in Brussels at the expense of his own people.
    Last edited by John Cassels; 21st March 2021 at 08:01 AM.

15. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Van Der lie in was born in Sproutland, not Germany. She discovered later in life her family came from Germany and then she adopted Germany.
    As for the high death toll, if you had covid or tested for covid and die within 28 days your are classed as a covid statistic.
    A friend of mine who died from a heart problem but had recovered from covid died, his wife asked what would his death certificate state-Covid.
    She fought tooth and nail not to have covid on his death certificate-she won.
    So how many deaths are wrongly recorded?

Vic

17. Thanks N/A, j.sabourn thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast