Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: EU Commission

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: EU Commission

vic covid will get the blame for many deaths i go to the cancer clinics often its the only time i am allowed out normally they are packed now empty many are going to die without even catching coved they will not be put on any list i was told you get covid and nothing can be done for you?? jp

2. Thanks j.sabourn, N/A, Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes vic mcclymont, N/A, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    When you talk of us having the highest death toll in Europe Lewis, my reply to that is, at the moment, the way they are carrying on, and talking their public out of using the vaccine, there are many deaths to come i fear. As to travel, i don't think we will be travelling to the EU countries for a very long time, kt
    Sadly Keith , as you say the death rate in the EU is going to rise. I think the reason the EU are behaving the way they are is they simply do not have the vaccine stocks to implement the roll out policy that has been amazing here in the UK. The poli's are running for cover in the EU, they will hide behind the rising number of Covid deaths blaming the public for not wanting the vaccine.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Counting Covid Deaths..........is this a level playing field/abacus? I mean is every Country using the same system? Is there complete transparency in all this? Just asking the question.
    Brenda

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lewis, from all reports they have over 7m vaccines stockpiled that they are not using-why?- because of the incompetent clowns in charge.
    Vic

- - - Updated - - -

Brenda, yes each country has a different reporting system.
    Vic

6. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Tony Taylor, N/A, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

#10 Yes have heard of other cases of people who have died and Covid has been put on the death certificate. Not sure why that should be the case. I would imagine it is not a government directive but a decision that a clinician is making. But the cause of death on death certificates has been an issue for a number of years. My mother inlaw died a few years ago. I was away at sea at the time. When my wife went to register the death the Registrar/ Coroner would not accept what was on the death certificate as stated by the hospital. The hospital had put Heart Failure, my wife had to go back to the hospital and get a new certificate. A new certificate was issued , cause of death Sepsis which was accepted.

It is a grey area on why Covid is being blamed. Just googled about what can go on a death certificate. Perhaps what is being put on a certificate is that Covid is being mentioned as a contributory factor in the cause of death.

Although dementia is a life-shortening illness, another condition or illness (such as bronchopneumonia) may trigger death and be given as cause of death on the death certificate. The person's ability to cope with infections and other physical problems will be impaired due to the progress of the disease, and the person may die because of a clot on the lung or a heart attack. So if the word DEMENTIA was removed and COVID inserted ???
    Regardless of what is put on the certificate the saddest thing of all is people dying alone and loved ones not being able to hold the hand of Mum, Dad, Husband or Wife, Friend. Also not being able to have proper funeral.
    Last edited by Lewis McColl; 21st March 2021 at 09:45 AM.

8. Thanks Brenda Shackleton thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vic mcclymont View Post
    Lewis, from all reports they have over 7m vaccines stockpiled that they are not using-why?- because of the incompetent clowns in charge.
    Vic

- - - Updated - - -

Brenda, yes each country has a different reporting system.
    Vic
    Vic, Perhaps the 7 million, that is the emergency supply for use only on EU bureaucrats or maybe EU Commissioners & their families

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

dementia. cause of death.
    How does it kill??

Dementia affects the part of the brain that controls appetite,
    so the Patient doesn't want to eat, and so will starve to death.
    we watched my brother go that way, from a Big man, bigger than me,
    he was a skeleton at the end.just skin and bone.

11. Thanks N/A, cappy thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea, vic mcclymont liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=vic mcclymont;371286]Lewis, from all reports they have over 7m vaccines stockpiled that they are not using-why?- because of the incompetent clowns in charge.
    Vic. /QUOTE]

I think that 7 million is just one EU country Vic, France I believe, other countries are holding unused stocks, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, it seems the Lemming syndrome is in full effect. The ex commie states are using Russian and Chinese vaccines.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Brian, I was not making light of Dementia. I was using it as an example about what can and cannot be given as a cause of death as an entry on a death certificate.
    Although dementia is a life-shortening illness, another condition or illness (such as bronchopneumonia) may trigger death and be given as cause of death on the death certificate. The person's ability to cope with infections and other physical problems will be impaired due to the progress of the disease, and the person may die because of a clot on the lung or a heart attack. So if the word DEMENTIA was removed and COVID inserted ???

Depending on the circumstances and the practices of the doctor, dementia may be entered on the death certificate as the sole or main cause of death, or as a contributory factor. If it has not been mentioned, you can ask the doctor to include it if you wish.

I have 2 friends who lost parents to dementia for those to live with and watch this debilitating disease has left them very distressed.

15. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Noticed no one seems to have died of flu lately, just a thought. Den
    Last edited by Denis O'Shea; 21st March 2021 at 06:12 PM.

17. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Bill Morrison liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast