Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: George Ford.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: George Ford.

well lewis yes the states has a problem with guns etc .....but what i stated is my view .....cant change it on this scenario .....lawlessnes is the cause of it from the ist to last of the incident

2. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Des Taff Jenkins View Post
    One line said, would you like the police to behave like that in the UK, take a look at the video of the police handling women demonstrating about the murder of a woman in London by a policeman, I saw one woman being kneeled on by a policeman, it happens everywhere were tensions are high, probably not wanted in today's society but it does.
    Before you step in Lewis I am FWE on Floyd

Des I don't know which news report you were watching maybe the sanitized version on BBC/ITV which I also watched, but I also watched Al Jazeera and Skye and on those you would have seen some very burly women wearing balaclavas and carrying sticks, so my question is why would you wear a balaclava and carry sticks at a 'vigil' which is supposed to be a silent show of respect and not a lot of shouting/screaming females and some of those women were certainly wading into the police. A complete lack of respect for Sarah and her family. Violence of women on women is on the increase and in a town in the midlands saw a rise of 86% in one year, but the men still get castigated.

4. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Likes cappy, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lewis.
    just read post 13 again

The same week as Floyd resisted arrest and so got himself killed, 18 Afro pople were killed in Chicago, by Afros, No one complained or rioted. So Black on Black is 0K

This week in Manchester has been a case very similar.
    The Inquest is on about a White man from Manchester being held down by the white Security Staff while he was shouting " I cant Breathe." He died. It showed the live film of it on TV News North West.
    This happened about Five years ago,
    No Rioting, No burning shops, no smashing of Statues, or throwing statues in the River, no killing of other people

So that is White killing white is OK
    What would have happened if the man had been Afro.???

If they do not want cops to kneel on their chests then go quietly do not struggle. Simple
    That hold the Cop had on him used to be part of Police training to hold someone resisting arrest

I also believe in the Death Penalty for all murderers.

6. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

lewis can i just ask without trying to be a smart ass ,,,,how day after day you appear to be at odds with 99 percent of posts on this site ...i am not trying to say it is not your god given right but surely some reason for this must be known to you .....i would support your right to disagree with great vigour but surely ...it reminds me of mother watching army parade seeing son go past and commenting .....ooh loook there is our lewis he is the only one in step.......said with humour lol cappy

Lewis McColl Guest

Cappy, I think you will find it is usually the same people I do not see eye to eye with on a lot of, can we call political points of view. I also think there are those who believe that all our woes are caused by immigrants and everything wrong in the UK is caused by those who do not vote Conservative.
    The media and the press in the UK and other nations no longer print the news they print what they are told to print by the foreign owned press Barons. Perhaps others do not have my sense of fair play.

9. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Likes cappy, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

#22 This may surprise you , I agreed with the police action the other night at Clapham common. For a start it was an illegal Rally/Vigil They were breaking the law and COVID restrictions. As you say there was an element within that gathering were there only to cause trouble.

11. Thanks cappy, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

completely agree there were the usual troublemakes that are so plentiful today .....ie supporting anything against the elected government....plus the lockdown is on and no social gatherings....the police are damned if they do and damned if they dont ....how easy to call for someones head if they are against your view ...whatever your view cressida dick is in charge of what has always been male positions.....she must have done something right to get there if a country makes a law and you dont follow it you must expect a price to be paid ....but there are many liberals who will support the wrongdoers time and time again ...thats my view

Lewis McColl Guest

I will never advocate for a police state, but there are far to many people in todays society who have absolutely no respect for the laws of the land. I do believe that the police should police by consent and the most of the public believe that as well.
    A big problem is the CPS and the courts not the police. Rape convictions are dropping why? even when a court gets one over the line the sentence is at times a joke. The link below is what happened in Ireland , this bastard should have had his balls chopped off, sorry for the profanity.

https://theniallboylanshow.wordpress...ood-behaviour/

14. Likes Keith Tindell liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lewis, I agree with you on this post.Trouble is there are to many do gooders in the criminal justice system. The criminal has greater protection than the victim.
    I speak from experience after working in the Magistrates Courts.
    Vic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There has been a crack down in Sydney over the carrying of knives, last week police picked up 16 people who had knives on them. To reminisce, when we used to go ashore for a lunch time drink in Sydney or any other port , we always used to take our knives and spikes out and leave them on board. What is wrong with these people where, they have to carry a knife when they go out at night, most of them have been to a gym and have cut down shirts to show their bodies, but they must be weak baswards if they have to carry a knife into a fight.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

17. Likes j.sabourn, N/A, Captain Kong, Denis O'Shea liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast