Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: George Ford.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: George Ford.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis McColl View Post
    Bejeeezus yerself Lewis, as it no come to yer attention, and have yee not noticed,that some people will riot at the drop of a hat, any excuse to break into shops and steal everything in sight, they ignored his parents pleas not to gather as they knew what their local citizens were like. ( we have the same mentality here). Of course I realise the he and the cop probably had run ins previously, that would in all probability be inevitable given their choice of careers.

Goodman yerself Lewis but I still tinkin yer talkin a load of sanctimonious claptrap, I know it, and yerself knows it, but it suits yer peculiar sense of humour to stir the pot.

FWE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hmm. I see Celtic and Rangers are having a derby game.
    R635733

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The same week as Floyd resisted arrest and so got himself killed, 18 Afro people were killed in Chicago, by Afros, No one complained or rioted. So Black on Black is 0K

This week in Manchester has been a case very similar.
    The Inquest is on about a White man from Manchester being held down by the white Security Staff while he was shouting " I cant Breathe." He died. It showed the live film of it on TV News North West.
    This happened about Five years ago,
    No Rioting, No burning shops, no smashing of Statues, or throwing statues in the River, no killing of other people

So that is White killing white is OK
    What would have happened if the man had been Afro.???
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 14th March 2021 at 02:49 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Two points here.
    The cop will claim he was only doing his duty and the man continued to struggle even though he was told to stay quiet.

Secondly, do those who rioted and looted store know that under such circumstances the warranty on any goods they stole will be void?
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

5. Likes Ivan Cloherty, Bill Morrison, cappy liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

John, google, and watch the video the cop had 3 other officers right beside him who could have assisted. I am not saying Floyd was innocent. I do not know all the circumstances but his supposed crime was alleged use of a forged $20 dollar bill. Regardless the Cop murdered him in broad daylight while 3 other officers could have stepped in at anytime to assist in getting him into the police cruiser and away to be charged. They failed to do that and gave licence to every low life to riot 6 other people died and millions of dollars in damage+ $27 million in blood money to Floyds family.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He was certainly Not Mr Nice Guy,
    If he was he would still be alive today

Lewis McColl Guest

Maybe he was not Mr Nice guy, Just a shame the Cop does not get the lethal injection for that. I am against the death penalty unless the evidence is 100%. You cannot get any clearer than that.

9. Likes John Gill liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

One line said, would you like the police to behave like that in the UK, take a look at the video of the police handling women demonstrating about the murder of a woman in London by a policeman, I saw one woman being kneeled on by a policeman, it happens everywhere were tensions are high, probably not wanted in today's society but it does.
    I have just finished reading Harper Lee's sequel to "Go Kill A mocking Bird,-- Go Set a Watchman, all though it is fiction, an eye opener on the long standing problem of the Blacks in America.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

11. Likes John Gill liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

''###17 lewis if you were struggling with a guy the size of that and you got the advantage of him you would keep that advantage ...regardless and if that person was squarking you would know you had him......this man was no pussy and the cop would most probably have thought he will carry on if he let the advantage go .....it is a situation waiting to happen any time a cop has to use force .....this is all about BLM and used to full capacity by the bums and stiffs who looted and set fire to the area they live in...no doubt if the other cops had got involved someone would have photographed it and that would have ben misconstrued as police brutality ......as for your comment the LETHAL INJECTION ....there would have been a great need of needles in your own country for the mayhem...... of blowing up families and children etc before the peace came....thats my view

Lewis McColl Guest

Cappy have you watched the video of what went down concerning Floyd, The Cop who murdered him worked with Floyd as security at the same club /pubpat.jpg a wee bit like these two So do the cops not carry Tasers? BLM sprang from that action or certainly gave it the push it needed to go Global, Come on Cappy, someone would have photographed and it would have been construed as Police brutality!!! Cappy There is a video that was taken of the whole event. The police in America do not have an easy time. I can understand police actions under certain circumstances, but what went down there was murder. America has a gun problem and there in lies the problem, police use of guns is a response to how bad the society has become in certain areas of the USA. The UK in certain areas is heading down the same road all be it knife crime. I for one would never condone what went on here during the Troubles but I can certainly understand how it came about. I can also understand why the RUC had their own murder squads within their ranks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast