Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: World is running out of sand

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: World is running out of sand

I was with them some time back Ivan, didn't have a claim, so cannot say how good they are, its when a claim goes in that it counts. I am the same as yourself, never accept the quote, shop around. I was with M&S for some 4 years , and each year i got the quote, i phoned up and queried why it had gone up by the percentage it had, i then got the bulls*** answer, that as a valued customer they could reduce the quote by X amount . I have just changed my car, so will be interesting when i get this years quote, kt
    R689823

2. Likes cappy, Ivan Cloherty liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: World is running out of sand

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    I was with them some time back Ivan, didn't have a claim, so cannot say how good they are, its when a claim goes in that it counts. I am the same as yourself, never accept the quote, shop around. I was with M&S for some 4 years , and each year i got the quote, i phoned up and queried why it had gone up by the percentage it had, i then got the bulls*** answer, that as a valued customer they could reduce the quote by X amount . I have just changed my car, so will be interesting when i get this years quote, kt
    Keith, M&S like other banks are just brokers so make commission from the sale. My old aunty steadfastly insured thro Lloyds and wouldnt change; when I took control of her finances I stopped Lloyds, who were charging her 360 / year for her house and contents, to a well known insurance company who gave better cover for 140. As you say - shop around

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6