Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Donald Trump, Your take on him.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Re: Donald Trump, Your take on him.

It is the view of one person.

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Johnno re # 25.

Johnno, The decision from the Supreme Court Court of the USA. (SCOTUS) is the highest court in the land, there are no appeals to its verdict. The interesting point is that two of judges on the majority decision, one of whom is the Chief Court Justice, both voted against Trump's claim to withhold his financial information. Which is the second time they ruled against Trump in a week. A Supreme Court Justice is in for life, no term limits and cannot be removed except for committing treason etc.. Their decision though kicks it back to a lower court for review, which is a formality that means Trumps financial date will not be seen, as apart of the review "officially" before the elections.

The two justices were legally staunch conservatives, that's why Trump nominated them for the court, He has got to be fit to be tied, there's nothing he can do, but stall to get past the elections, but it will get out. The banks (Deutsche Bank is the major bank) who held the massive financial notes I previously mentioned and have said they will open their books on Trump, once the lower court has reviewed decision, It smells to me like my favorite Americanism "Don't get mad.... Get Even!" I would bet a bunch of execs and mates of the one's in power at Dautsche Bank who lost their jobs, plus a slew of execs who would have seen a decrease in their annual bonuses go down the toilet when the write down of those loans kicked in, and reduced annual profits to the bank for quite a few years, were not happy campers and they had to turn in their Mercedes for a Ford, etc..

Cheers, Rodders.

3. Thanks happy daze john in oz thanked for this post
    Likes Keith Tindell, Tony Taylor liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Seems, those that see through much of this
    are powerless to do much about it. As it all
    affects everything globally, we can be concerned.

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Vic re #26,

Found the report thanks:

The writer the firm Zogby screwed up:

From the Independent news:

"The online poll, by the firm Zogby, pegs Mr Trump’s approval at 51 per cent— a benchmark that is considerably higher than basically every other poll on the matter.

An average of Mr Trump’s approval rating compiled by Real Clear Politics puts the president’s approval rating at 43.1 per cent, with 54.4 per cent disapproving."

Zogby reversed the true numbers and the writer of the Independent article caught the era

Actually the numbers that came out today showed Real Clear Politics report as Biden 50-1 vs Trump 44.7 Biden up 5.4%.

Thanks though, I'm still worried though as it's still a long way away from our election day, and it "ain't over until the fat lady sings."

Cheers, Rodney

6. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4