Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OK so now I'm confused

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default OK so now I'm confused

Just listening to the news on Radio 4 this morning and remembering that despite possibly being described by the campaigning group Stonewall as what's now called transphobic I always live my life my way and let everybody else get on with it their way so I'm actually phobic About Nothing except nurses with hypodermic needles I really am phobic about that

So I'm confused listening to the news there is a transgendered man who used to be a woman who had just completed the transition from being 100-percent woman to being a transgendered man that bit I understand they give them loads of hormones to help them

So now a new man decide you want to have a baby Now That To My Mind isn't I really manly thing to do I don't know personally I bumped my circle of Friends many men who have had babies but obviously part of her transition to being him was to leave all the girly parts in place .

So the NHS that wonderful organisation that provide your need at the point I of issue regardless of your ability to pay for it having just given this little lovely loads of hormones to make it a man now paid for fertility treatment so he could get pregnant you honestly couldn't make this up

Ok so the fertility treatment work and this man complete with his woman over his and everything else is definitely up the duff and has a baby then he goes to register or sorry I must apologise she goes to register the baby's birth and tells the registrar that she now he is actually not the mother despite the baby being formed in her in her or his womb from an egg from her or his ovary and he wants to go down on the birth certificate as being the baby's father despite the sperm having come from a donor so we are now spending a fortune taking the slots through the courts

You honestly couldn't make it up I'm afraid that I am reverting to my previous opinion of the Little Darlings who are brought up in the wrong gender and I think rather than requiring physical treatment they require a great big dose of psychiatric help

I remember in conversation with another grumpy old git a long time ago and he said you know where this will lead to some paedophile will end up raping some school girl and we'll go to court and say he shouldn't be charged with rape because he's a pedophile he needs to rape little girls and it's part of his nature therefore he should be let off I thought the guy was joking but I tell you what I can see that day over the horizon somewhere it's time we stopped this nonsense

If they've you I put here does offend anybody well that's my filtered version of it
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: OK so now I'm confused

Now you are confused Rob !!!, the longer i live in this crazy world the more i realise i don't belong, its crazy decisions being made at every turn, and without a doubt the lunatics are running the asylum. All the old moral standards are gone, nothing is off limits, it seems that its an *i,ll do want i want to * world, and you should just let me get on with it. Today on the news, a British girl, of Arab origin, left to join ISIS, married a Dutchman, who had converted to ***** and was fighting for ISIS, had two babies which died in Syria, now pregnant, and wants to return to UK so this baby will be cared for here. She still believes in ISIS, and is not fazed by seeing bins full of heads of executed soldiers etc, and do you know what, i bet we take her back, i just despair, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    Now you are confused Rob !!!, She still believes in ISIS, and is not fazed by seeing bins full of heads of executed soldiers etc, and do you know what, i bet we take her back, i just despair, kt
    should have had her passport revoked when she first left to join, if she does get back, all the wet blankets should support her.
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 14th February 2019 at 08:09 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    Now you are confused Rob !!! She still believes in ISIS, and is not fazed by seeing bins full of heads of executed soldiers etc, and do you know what, i bet we take her back, i just despair, kt
    don't be confused.
    its easy to understand, the Manchester bomber was in the same situation, and he was saved and brought out of Libya and back to the uk just before it fell, and he went on to kill and maim at the concert in Manchester, whilst his father was killed in the fighting in Libya, his brother in prison in libya whom assisted in the planning of the bombing in manchester is trying to stop this goverment bringing him back to face justice in the English courts whilst the liberal left wing are worried about his human rites, the common factor is that these disgusting excuses for human beings are " British " or so the liberal left keep telling us
    tom
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 14th February 2019 at 08:10 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And now we have the case of the British? Schoolgirl who went to Syria joined isil bore two children to one of their fighters and now 9 months pregnant with another child wants to come back home despite never apologising or saying sorry for any of her actions.
    Of course the t.v. is now full of debate with do-gooders saying she should be brought back.
    Confused! Me, no. Let her rot where she is.
    Rgds
    J.A.
    Last edited by John Arton; 14th February 2019 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The NHS is cash strapped, all these trans operations should not be funded by the NHS.
    Vic

Keith at Tregenna Guest

The thread title say's much:
    Being confused is the start.

Always told early on black
    hair on the back of your
    hands was a first sign.

And looking for them was another.

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Rob.
    Bleeding hearts will be the bleeding death of us.
    Des

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=Keith at Tregenna;327678]The thread title say's much:
    Being confused is the start.

Always told early on black
    hair on the back of your
    hands was a first sign.

Thank you for the information Keith I never knew men with hairy hands with a sign of them being a transvestite I've never looked for it but I shall be weary now I have that advice

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Des Taff Jenkins View Post
    Hi Rob.
    Bleeding hearts will be the bleeding death of us.
    Des
    One of the problems that I see there's is that if you disagree with them you are ill-informed basically stupid and hypocritical bigoted at all the other words I can throw at you you see there are allowed to have their opinion as LPG EDT or whatever they're called but you are not allowed to have an opposing opinion if you do you are labelled so sick .
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I saw on our TV here that bit about the woman/man fix.
    Poor old Christian Barnard, first heart transplant who was before that a gender reassignment surgeon. must be turning in his grave now.
    But who is to blame?

If you wish to change your gender that is fine, but do it in your own time with your own money and do not bother any one else with any problems that may arise.

Weak governments who look for the votes of the minority groups such as the "Greens' in order to stay in power.
    These minority groups consider all minorities to be the majority so we have situations where minority now rule.

As to those who go to fight overseas, great gets them out of the country and here in Oz we are a little better off than UK as our gov refused quite a number re-entry.

But when you see the state Premier and Chief of Police leading the Gay Pride march one has to wonder just where society is heading?

If things continue in the present fashion will there come a time when no matter what gender you are born the gov will say you must be reassigned as there are too many male/female and we need to rebalance!
    Sound crazy, not really when you look around.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast