Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bacon Tax

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bacon Tax

The amount of sugar in soft drinks is contributory to childhood obesity , but parents should exercise some control
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

2. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm still going to have my bacon butty, with loads of Daddys sauce, and they can do whatever they like, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think Vegans believe in a Vegan world farmers will keep cattle and sheep and hens as pets , I am getting fed up of minorities imposing their views , another 50 years and we will be all transgendered dress wearing , welsh speaking brown skinned vegans
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

5. Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

RE: welsh speaking brown skinned vegans.

Why are you being offensive.

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Norton View Post
    Nothing comes as a surprise anymore, they have also increased probate tax with large percentage add ons e.g. if you leave £500,000 then probate jumps from a couple of hundred or so to about £2, 500 the more you leave the higher it goes, don't we just love it.
    ###if that is to be the case people should be able to say where they want it to be spent and not on the junkies and other bums and stiffs.....people pay enough tax earning that sort of money in the ist place .....but if there business goes down and they lose most everything ...not a penny comes back ......the more bums we get the more the taxes go up to bloody keep them.....thats my view...and before the self rightessness do gooders come on ...i dont mean the GENUINLY DISABLED......which is the usual red herring thrown in....or the pensioners who have paid there share......cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith at Tregenna View Post
    RE: welsh speaking brown skinned vegans.

Why are you being offensive.

K.

###i have never met a brown skinned offensive welsh speaking vegan .....are there many of them about.....and why are they offensive....lol cappy

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Must be National, be childish day.

Sad.

Grown men should know better.

K.

Lewis McColl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by robpage View Post
    I think Vegans believe in a Vegan world farmers will keep cattle and sheep and hens as pets , I am getting fed up of minorities imposing their views , another 50 years and we will be all transgendered dress wearing , welsh speaking brown skinned vegans
    Eh!! Rob hang on there now, what about Ulster Scots, Can't beat a good old Ulster Fry in the morning, Funny enough you can now get a Vegetarian Haggis. Just look at that fella Mo Farah, he eats them Quorn Sausages , not for me !!! If anyone looks as if he could do with a good feed it is MO.

11. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The mention of sugar tax reminded me of the most tight arsed bloke i ever met. It was when we had a sugar shortage, some may recall, would have been in the seventies , and at work one of the guys ran the tea boat, and stated he had to put it up another 5p, at which point *tight ***** said he didn't agree because he did not take sugar in his tea, the guy running the tea boat, said, put it on some fry bread then, nothing i can do about it. Anyway* tight *****, came in every shift with a plastic bag and took two teaspoons of sugar, and put in the plastic bag, at the end of 6 weeks he weighed it and tried to sell it back to the tea boat, true story, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That’s as bad as trying to sell ice to the eskimos... Sorry imuidans or whatever they are now called to be politically correct. JS.
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 8th November 2018 at 11:06 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast