Thread: Kong is Home again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Kong is Home again.

Hi,
    I am back from my trip all round the planet. for nearly two and a half months and 31,000 miles

I hope Vernon is better, missed him in Sydney, Roger gave us a real good day out in Sydney, never stopped laughing, Thanks for everything Roger..

Met an old mate in Wellington, NZ, had a good day out, met family in Sydney.
    Met my son, wife and 3 year old granddaughter in Singapore, that was good and also two of my Singaporean friends , we stayed there for Seven days. a fantastic place that changes every time i go there.
    Got a million things to do now I am home, over 100 letters that need to be attended to and answered,
    and SHE has a million jobs lined up for me.
    Catch you all later.
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Kong is Home again.

Hello Capt
    Well glad that you are back safe and well,and ready for the real World once again LOL
    I bet you had a great time as usual and of course Anne as well.
    Many places and People visited as well,so that is that now for another Year or so .

Yes i am fine thank you,and once again really apologise for the non show when you were in Sydney.
    I think possibly you may have got the messages a bit mixed,however i had unfortunately ,revceived a call from the Hospital on the day before the Meet ,telling me that i had to attend the Hospital for my Eyes that have to be Operated on in the near future,that of course threw all my well laid plans out the window as far as meeting up with you and Anne,and believe me Capt I was so upset,i am sure Roger would have told you .
    It was a case of taking that appointment or again on the waiting list for some 6 to 9 Months again,whicj I could not afford to do,as my Driving Test is soon coming due again.

Anyway having said all that,i now have another appointment for May 1st once again in anther Hospital,Lithgow which is closer to us here .

So don't know again whats going to happen. Its for both Eyes with quite bad Cataracts now and also the Left Eye which has been giving me hassles ,after many Years having a detached Retina fixed /

Anyway had tried on several occasions to get hold of you after the fist two occasions,but seems that nothing was working any longer??
    All my Messages were just being returned,it was to say the leastr very very frustrating, thank goodness that roger was here and able to go ,at least you were not left standing.
    He is a good sort and I again thank him too for going in to meet you and Anne,and I am glad the you at least had a good and enjoyable day.

So that's it Capt all in anutshell. LOL

Hope there may yet be a next time but as we are all getting on now ,who knows what lies in store.
    So keep well and keep enjoying the way you live.its kept you young mate!
    Say hi to Anne for both me and Irene please!
    All the best
    Cheers

Looking forward to all your Stories once again.
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

3. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Vernon.
    yes very sorry we could not meet, but your eyes are far more important,I would rather lose my legs than an eye.

My phone would not send texts or phone calls it just would not do anything so could not communicate with anyone for over a month, very frustrating.

One day may be back again,
    Cheers
    Brian

5. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Brian.
    Welcome back, nice to hear you had a nice relaxing holiday and met some of your old friends. Hope to hear some of your adventures without hospital attendances this time.
    Cheers Des

7. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Jealous? Me not at all!

VERY!!!

SDG

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Brian, welcome home.

Yes eyes are very important, and rather lose a leg.
    Well at least you could then play Long John Silver in the local Christmas panto.
    Do hope Ann enjoyed the rip as much as you did.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

10. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Whilst you have been away Brian there have been several political changes . Buy declaration of the European community all the states within Europe are now to be known as the Federal Republic of All Nations Central Europe or F.R.A.N.C.E for short

Welcome back
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

12. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So pleased that you both had a wonderful time Brian and that you had quite a few meet ups, that's always a bonus. Been walk about in Majorca myself hence the late reply, catching up like you now, plenty to be done!!. Ken
    R 800658 Kn

14. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post