Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My vacation in Germany and Poland. Wow!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: My vacation in Germany and Poland. Wow!

I do not drink large amounts on flights, and have always had a whisky and dry ginger while waiting for my meal, and a bottle (airline bottle very small) of wine with my meal, thats me done, then crash out fro the rest of the trip. Quantas had on all flights i had been on done this no problem, until my last flight wither, and British stewardesses to boot, you can only have one or the other she said holding them in her hand for me to choose, my answer was put them both where the sun don't shine, never again on Quantas, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: My vacation in Germany and Poland. Wow!

I find that British Airways have improved a lot, but we do not go in Cattle Class anymore, just for a few bob extra Traveller Plus is far better,
    7 inches more leg room wider seats, and only two seats together, not three, and the menu is better than Cattle, and free drinks all trip.
    In January I am cashing in some of my AVIOS OR Air Miles, to fly with BA to Miami and for the two of us it is only £345 to go in Club or Business class, with a flat bed, duvets , a bigger TV Screen and again better menus and free drinks all the way.
    I collect Avios on every flight I do, with BA, and all the other airlines in the group. and with my American Express British Airways Credit Card collect more Avios on every thing I spend eg, Bills, Grocery's and Petrol etc.
    Then trade them in for upgrades and even free flights.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 23rd August 2018 at 04:52 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2