Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Kong is back from Tahiti.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Kong is back from Tahiti.

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    ###virgin sturgeons dont like sassenachs either .......but it is mutual........regards cappy
    Just lately she's looking more like wee Jimmy Krankie's granny, "is it all catching up with her" ? , cheers. John F

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    Brian, maybe if you had worn a grass skirt the bloody snake would have gone somewhere else.
    It don't bear thinking about John, "I mean the poor snake" , cheers John F

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This is a copy of the manage attachments file. so does not put the photos on.

20170405_215418.mp4 17.73 MB X

20170406_004915.mp4 91.11 MB X

20170406_004141.mp4 75.90 MB X

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .

After sailing from Fanning Island we sailed along the coast of its sister island, Christmas Island , where they had the Nuclear Bomb Tests in 1957
    then a few days at sea, bound for the Cook Islands, a nice routine every day, blue water, catch a few rays, make a few strokes in the pool, then 30 minutes in the gym lifting a few weights, and then a couple of cool tinnies after. a great life. Starting to look like a bronzed Apollo again.
    We arrived in Avatiu in Rarotonga, a nice little town. We were sat at a table in a bar when four young NZ girls came in for a drink, there were only three seats there so I carried one over to them, The beautiful one said thanks, so I said, you can give me a kiss later, she said , `What about now` and got a grip of me and gave me a big smacker on the lips. Wow, I wish I was 18 again.
    The long haired one was not amused.
    We sailed later in the evening bound for Uturoa on the Polynesian Island on Raiatea, it is the centre of Polynesian voyaging a thousand years ago, when they sailed north to Hawaii, south west to New Zealand and south east as far as Rapa Nui or Easter Island as it is now called.
    We did a tour to the sacred place where it all started, there is a huge site covered nice and neatly with volcanic stones covering about an acre, and in the middle a tall stone about ten feet tall, on these stones they used to have human sacrifices. a very interesting place.
    We sailed later in the evening to Vaiteape, on Bora Bora, pronounced Pora Pora, The Polynesian alphabet only has 13 letters and so there is no letter `P`, `B` is used instead, it is one of the most beautiful Islands on the planet.
    We jumped on a bus and went to Bloody Mary`s, and had one of her famous cocktails, but very expensive, then onto the beach. with a café and a bar on the sand, beautiful place, been there many times now, BUT Shock Horror, it was full of Froggy French. They are moving in there in large numbers. Taking up all the sacred lands that belonged to every one, Polynesians do not own land it belongs to every one, BUT the Frogs just take it and build houses on it. They are now moving from france and taking over. The Polynesians are going mad about it.
    The Froggy French say Polynesia is now part of froggy france and is a province of france, The Polynesians were Not consulted. They have banned the teaching of English in schools and now the Polynesian language is also banned from being taught in schools.
    Why do you want to speak a foreign language?, the frogs tell them, You are French not Polynesians, so speak French.
    What an EVIL Race the French are. Destroying a beautiful people`s way of life, They even had posters every where telling people to vote for le Pen or Macron. Why is france allowed to destroy the last paradise on earth?. I despair for them every year I go there.
    More later...................
    Cheers or Kia Ora.
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have just got the photo up of my leg with the two holes in, the other photos will not come up.
    Cheers
    Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#24, Thanks for that Brian what a great holiday that was, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, I almost felt I was there at times and I'm looking forward to the next part it's great stuff, I've always had a thing about anything Polynesian .
    "A Bronzed Adonis" you say, well I haven't got a Gym or a Pool so that only leaves me with the tinnies, do you think those would work for me and turn the clock back 60 years if I had enough of em?, . cheers John F

gray_marian Guest

#25, Does Ann receive "danger money" travelling with you Capt'

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kong View Post
    I have just got the photo up of my leg with the two holes in, the other photos will not come up.
    Cheers
    Brian
    is the snake ok brian?? jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kong View Post
    Cheers
    Brian
    That looks nasty, and a pretty big snake by the look of it, I really don't like snakes especially the LibLab parliamentarian snake
    it's red in colour and identified by a thick yellow stripe down it's back, they aren't very clever snakes and every five years there
    are less of them so they may become extinct if they don't adapt to todays climate where it's every snake for Hissself
    cheers. John F

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Holy makerali, Brian! Fangs that far apart had to be a monster. Probably dropped off when it spied the competition. Glad you made a quick recovery. A nice morning here. Off to our favourite coffee shop.
    Cheers, Richard
    Our Ship was our Home
    Our Shipmates our Family

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Brian.
    It looks like an unmasked Isis fighter.
    Cheers Des

11. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post