Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A Special Song For Today - UK Referendum Day

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: A Special Song For Today - UK Referendum Day

Great to see the out vote England and Wales.Great Britten has seen and had many hard years before this, they were strong then and stood up like men and women,Through two world wars.They will always remain strong!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#10..Ref. to the age of Hadrians Wall, Cappy and me built it. I did all the pointing on the Scottish side, being having Scottish genes, and he pointed the English side having Viking genes. The labourers and hod carriers we employed just had ordinary jeans bought at Burtons. We didn't have safety regulations in those days so no safety hats, I just wore a trilby and Cappy a Mexican sombrero.JWS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 25th June 2016 at 02:46 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There may be many in other countries, France, Germany also sining a song,

'If you leave me can I come too'?

Though the EU head, sounds like a WW2 German aircraft, said 'the EU must now reconsider the rules etc' or something along those lines.

I do not see a break up of EU but do see some dramatic and drastic changes taking place. They will now have to seek a bank account from somewhere else to prop it up.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

4. Likes N/A, Charlie Hannah liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

instead of all the sad sacks in government whinging about us going put their brains for a working project to get us working again unshackled by Europe .Europe dos not want us to take the two years left to close down all the red tape so tear the laws up and make our own for our country no more kissing **** if they want something from us they can and they will? Germans are spouting a lot but the know they have the most to loose they are bluffing and we know it,jp

6. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If they got rid of that parliament in Brussels half their problems would disappear like magic. What do they want a European parliament for in any case. A Free Trade office would be quite ample. JWS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

bbc this morning quote what will happen to some jobs that are funded by Europe ITS OUR MONEY THATS FUNDING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE only they take the lions share first???jp

9. Likes N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

the eu Europe is past its in our history time to put aside all the crying about going and get on with the future we in great Britain are leaders not followers and we have been following blind a crew who have not got a clue where it was going... the young are apprehensive about going but they have not lived in a time not chained to a wall we will have to make news sets of laws for us not to please others if anyone wants to come here they will work for a living and go if they don't have a visa system again no pass no in simple.. jp

11. Likes N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    #10..Ref. to the age of Hadrians Wall, Cappy and me built it. I did all the pointing on the Scottish side, being having Scottish genes, and he pointed the English side having Viking genes. The labourers and hod carriers we employed just had ordinary jeans bought at Burtons. We didn't have safety regulations in those days so no safety hats, I just wore a trilby and Cappy a Mexican sombrero.JWS
    ####true john as you always said to me ....CAPPY IF YOU CANT FIGHT GET A BIG HAT ....before you sold me that mexican sombrero ......and then introduced me to one legged cross eyed mary .....bless her ....i can still hear the gentle tap of her wooden leg as she trotted up and downon hadrians wall trying to earn an honest crust .......ps off to the canny place today just to look at the water and see if the mackrel have arrived yet .....having a week up here later catching them with grandson charlie......hopefully ........got a feeling of light heartedness now after brexit but it will be a long time before its all squared away......lovely sunny day here ...regards cappy

13. Likes j.sabourn, N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As we expected they are already doing the threats, Wolgang Shauble says deals will be hard, downgrade to negative the £, the Frogs talking of ending the custom checks on their side , and much more to come, WILL THEY NEVER LEARN, WE ARE BEST WITH OUR BACKS AGAINST THE WALL
    , EU is a failed system, surely the thick bas***** can see that? The one downside is our unemployment figures will rise, all those EU mps looking for a gravy train, plus of course Neil Kinnock, Chris Patten, and one other who i forget, now looking for jobs, kt

15. Likes cappy, N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

kieth they will slither under a rock somewhere and make a few bob they may even write books on how to con the tax payers of the eu and how to make dosh for doing nothing as they did for years.. jp

17. Likes cappy, Keith Tindell liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast