Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The **** Boltonistan Ensemble , singing fior Brian Next door

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

An interesting and thought provoking video.

Here there is a small asian community as well as a small arab community. Their place of worship does not have minorettes or loudspeakers screamimg out for the faithful to come and pray. It is an ordinary house with a nameplate outside.

Both men and women wear the same clothes as us locals. No head dresses or 'ethnic hats', just baseball caps or sombreros like the rest of us. The women do not cover their faces at all.

And the ones I have met all speak spanish.

So why can't they be like that in the UK? Or is it a matter of numbers? Now they are in the majority they feel they have the right to impose on you their customs?

No idea, but food for thought.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Islamic amigos'

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Ellis View Post
    An interesting and thought provoking video.

Here there is a small asian community as well as a small arab community. Their place of worship does not have minorettes or loudspeakers screamimg out for the faithful to come and pray. It is an ordinary house with a nameplate outside.
    Both men and women wear the same clothes as us locals. No head dresses or 'ethnic hats', just baseball caps or sombreros like the rest of us. The women do not cover their faces at all.
    And the ones I have met all speak spanish.
    So why can't they be like that in the UK? Or is it a matter of numbers? Now they are in the majority they feel they have the right to impose on you their customs?
    No idea, but food for thought
    Fast forward 10 years .............. I hope you can still send the same message Robin, but alas I fear not, as letters will already be winging their way to countless relatives telling them of Utopia and amongst those coming in the future will be a couple of radicals and the scene will change

It all started over here with 'That nice Indian doctor who moved into the next village' I do hope I am wrong but unfortunately cancer spreads. All the best

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You guys are always complaining about foreigners in England and Aussie ,you should be gere in the USA the place is crawling with Yanks ,eeeeek

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Sad but true

Ivan

"It all started over here with 'That nice Indian doctor who moved into the next village'"

I'm afraid to say that you are right. In 10 years time we will have the same problems over here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have heard that Brian is to get a new neighbour, guy by the name of Suq Madiq.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

BRIAN have you ever thought of breeding pigs in your garden or one as a pet? that would make you popular in your street they would have a fatuar{spelling} on youjp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi John
    My son had a FATWAH on him, everyime he went to his car he had to look underneath to see if there were any bombs under, when he was a doctor in London a few years ago.
    The Fatwah was done by some Arabic Doctors he was teaching.
    Scary.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default The Law

Can remember when there was a hoo haa in uk probably in the 50"s or early 60"s when a siek was allowed to disregard the law as to wearing a hard hat on a motor bike due to his turban. Ever since the Law has been adjusted to suit every alien who wants to question it. On the excuse usually of religous grounds. Poor and weak government is to blame, the law of the country should have been upheld how much are you fined in uk for not wearing a seatbelt, think the only exception used to be if you were pregnant. This is itself deragatory to the male species as he has no excuse if a Christian. Cheers John Sabourn

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sikhs who wear Turbans need not wear crash helmets when they ride Motor Cycles or Scooters. They have been allowed to wear Turban as their only headgear. In accordance with the Motor-Cycle Crash Helmets (Religious Exemption) Act 1976 passed by the British Parliament in 1976, Section 2A "exempts any follower of the Sikh religion while he is wearing a turban" from having to wear a crash helmet .S11 of the Employment Act 1989 exempts turban-wearing Sikhs from any requirements to wear safety helmets on a construction site. Where a turban-wearing Sikh is injured on a construction site liability for injuries is restricted to the injuries that would have been sustained if the Sikh had been wearing a safety helmet. I am not sure , but believe they can carry a knife in a public place too . It does sometimes make you think if I set up a religion of Oldsailiorologists , could I drive a car when drunk , copulate with whores against city lampposts , and spread VD liberally amongst the towns females , It is an old established religion dating back several hundred years from when the very tasty DoDo's egg was fried for breakfast , and the dodo jointed bread crumbed and dipped in hot fat , as a religion it is longer established than Mormons , Scientologists and Jehova's Witnesses , Maybe we could have murdering your neighbour as a commandment to . I believe in religious freedom , but cringe when bull wins over
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

just having a giggle now i know its a soft one but the way things are going if count Dracula was going he could sue you over you pointing a cross at him some human rights lawyer would make a killing over that sorry lads jp

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast