Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
September 18, 2022 * 24 posts * 431 views
News Snippetsj.sabourn said:
I see by the news on the internet there is movement afoot to bring the working week down to a four day week or 32 hours. Another generation and it will , be please just send my ... Read more >>
September 18, 2022 * 7 posts * 110 views
News SnippetsDoc Vernon said:
What a Wonderful World we have on all kinds of Science! I do read a lot on this Subject as it intrigues me , keep the Grey cells working too! LOL But when you really think of all ... Read more >>
September 12, 2022 * 20 posts * 509 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsJohn F Collier said:
Sitting here on a seafront bench looking across the Thames Estuary: It's a lovely day, the tide is rolling in and a nice breeze bringing with it the strong smell of ozone, with ... Read more >>
September 16, 2022 * 3 posts * 69 views
Crew - Listed AlphabeticallyAnthony yun said:
SHIPS NAME AND SERVICE RECORD Full Name Anthony Yun Discharge Book Number R ****** Department Deck and Engine room Your Rank/Rating G1 Shell tankers Which Ships were you on and ... Read more >>
September 14, 2022 * 1 post * 84 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsDavid Sewter said:
Hello! My late uncle Joseph Henry Furlong was one of the 113 who was killed whilst serving onboard the SS Oropesa when it was sunk by U - Boat 96, Jan 1941. If anyone has any information ... Read more >>
September 14, 2022 * 1 post * 163 views
Missed a Newsletter - Find it here....NickTheGreek said:
Click here to view on the web||Highlighted posts|| 2 consecutive trips on same shipSeptember 12, 2022 * 19 posts * 323 views Merchant Navy General Postingsjohn walker said: DRSeptember ... Read more >>
September 19, 2022 * 107 posts * 4,164 views
Swinging the Lampj.sabourn said:
#88 Long service leave has been here as long as I’ve been here 31 years , I never got it however as only worked here for 11 years. As regards People’s complaints about ... Read more >>
September 13, 2022 * 14 posts * 1,130 views
Poetry & BalladsDes Taff Jenkins said:
Hi John. My mate for five years Joe Driscoll jumped the Baron Kilmarnock in Newcastle in 54, we were running petroleum from Freemantle around the coast, a trip later back in Newcastle ... Read more >>
September 12, 2022 * 11 posts * 633 views
Ask the ForumGeorge B Smith said:
Hi, Thank You sorry for the late reply the dreaded Covid struck Most interesting to see the passages I intend re contacting the National Archives as they charge the earth and deliver ... Read more >>

More...