Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
September 12, 2022 * 19 posts * 323 views
Merchant Navy General Postingsjohn walker said:
I am not proud of having a double DR in my first book (Which I refused and was given a a double endorsement not required in its place) This was on the orcades in 1970, I was then ... Read more >>
September 11, 2022 * 5 posts * 111 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsRobert George Young said:
Met mate that was at sea a long time Said everybody got a DR in Buenas Aires Something wrong if you didn't 🙄 Read more >>
September 08, 2022 * 9 posts * 208 views
My Memoires and Other Interesting ThingsColin Cake said:
My first ship was the M V Summity in 1963 her master was Ernie Allen from Great Yarmouth I think ? Read more >>
September 07, 2022 * 7 posts * 124 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsDoc Vernon said:
Yep Vic Just posted her in case. I also have the one you posted in my Library of Ships! Cheers Here is another View of the one you posted Vic! Cheers [image] Read more >>
September 06, 2022 * 4 posts * 185 views
Ask the ForumSteve Jopson said:
I have a photo of some discharge papers for my cousin Thomas Borrowdale Jopson. They show he had been working as a Gym Attendant on SS Oropesa until he left in August 1938. According ... Read more >>
September 07, 2022 * 3 posts * 164 views
Houlder BrosSteve groves said:
Hello all, Anybody left out there who sailed on Duquesa 1961? Southampton to Rotterdam, Cape Verde, Buenos Aires, KG V London. Signed on as deckboy. Signed off 9 months later as ... Read more >>
September 08, 2022 * 1 post * 92 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsJohn Arton said:
The other night i was watching an episode of Clyde Built, the ships that built the Commonwealth. The episode featured the Confederate blockade runner paddle steamer Robert E Lee. ... Read more >>
September 07, 2022 * 1 post * 91 views
Missed a Newsletter - Find it here....NickTheGreek said:
Click here to view on the web||Highlighted posts|| El dorado of the seas mystery lingers onSeptember 04, 2022 * 9 posts * 205 views Merchant Navy General PostingsMo Docherty said: ... Read more >>

More...