Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
August 26, 2022 * 44 posts * 708 views
Swinging the LampDoc Vernon said:
Well who knows , they may just have found a new place for us to live in come the future Years and i say Future! Book your Tickets now, however ??? The journey will take so long ... Read more >>
August 22, 2022 * 72 posts * 1,806 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsRodney Mills said:
Do former Brit. Merchant Navy crew have equivalent ranks to the Royal Navy? I remember being told that the ship's cook and the carpenter were equivalent to petty officers and the ... Read more >>
August 25, 2022 * 27 posts * 422 views
News Snippetsj.sabourn said:
About 9 months ago I received a card made up from snippets out of newspapers for the year 1962 as these were actual snippets and before the reader points out the obvious mistakes ... Read more >>
August 25, 2022 * 12 posts * 322 views
Poetry & Balladscappy said:
I went to the pool and drewy there said ive got you a cracker five weeks down the med an old british tanker defender by name she only does short trips thats really her game the ... Read more >>
August 27, 2022 * 2 posts * 81 views
News SnippetsDennis Billaney said:
Tim Page, Photojournalist & Vietnam War Photographer dies at 78 (25.5.1944 - 24.8.2022) I didn't know or ever met him, but I have met a few of his fellow Vietnam era veteran war ... Read more >>
August 28, 2022 * 1 post * 50 views
Poetry & BalladsIan Adrian Millar said:
SEAFARERS Who are these men who stone wood decks, Or mend the canvas sails. They leave their homes and all behind, To hunt the cursed whale. Who are these men who scale tall masts, ... Read more >>
August 24, 2022 * 1 post * 244 views
Missed a Newsletter - Find it here....NickTheGreek said:
Click here to view on the web||Highlighted posts|| Company names and their ships namesAugust 21, 2022 * 15 posts * 294 views Merchant Navy General PostingsJohn Arton said: My Book ... Read more >>
August 23, 2022 * 14 posts * 1,338 views
My Travelshappy daze john in oz said:
Yes, not the London I grew up in that's for sure. But like many capital cities it has undergone massive changes, not always for the best. Now mainly a tourist Mecca in the center ... Read more >>
August 22, 2022 * 41 posts * 4,607 views
Contacted an Old FriendTimothyKay said:
Hi Doc & others, Doc, your link to the National Archives for Donald paid off. He left the Nautical college in January 1972 and according to his CRS was employed on the GraigAllan ... Read more >>

More...