Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
July 25, 2022 * 4 posts * 49 views
Swinging the LampJames Curry said:
It has been a few years since I was down this way. I wonder if it is still there as is.N o doubt one or two on here will have signed on and off alongside here. ... Read more >>
July 22, 2022 * 25 posts * 633 views
Requests for HelpKathie Atkinson said:
Hi, I'm needing help with some loose ends. From the internet and Dad's discharge cert.1016935, I've discovered a lot: e.g. aged 17 he was 2nd WO on SS Narragansett, a fuel tanker called to a mid-Atlantic rescue of burning MV Volturno (1913 ... Read more >>
July 24, 2022 * 10 posts * 174 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsGlyn Jones said:
I am trying to find details of a discharge book for a pal, whose Dad was in MN around 1915? as an engineer. All the information I have is as follows: Name: Llewellyn Jenkins DOB ... Read more >>
July 22, 2022 * 10 posts * 164 views
News Snippetsvic mcclymont said:
From todays papers. The Mod will station nuclear subs in Perth Australia. The subs will patrol the seas around the North coasts. The subs will also be used to train Australian ... Read more >>
July 24, 2022 * 14 posts * 312 views
Ask the ForumMartin Lewis said:
I was serving as 4th eng.on Hussar on my second UK/Kharg Island trip,november,1967. There had been a crew change in I.O.Grain,at which time Malcom Coates joined as Extra 4th eng. ... Read more >>
July 20, 2022 * 8 posts * 168 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsRobert George Young said:
6707973 Year: 1967 Name: LONDON BRIDGE Type: Bulk carrier Flag: GBR Read more >>
July 21, 2022 * 5 posts * 182 views
General Member DiscussionDoc Vernon said:
Hi all I was just reading this Article of some interest, after coming across it in just general searching the Internet, and after reading was thinking how things are possible, ... Read more >>
July 21, 2022 * 17 posts * 743 views
General Member Discussionj.sabourn said:
#12. Wife and myself were in Buckingham Palace in 1991 Fouro. At the head of the main staircase leading into the ballroom was the figure of a horse guardsman in the red uniform ... Read more >>
July 21, 2022 * 4 posts * 140 views
News SnippetsDes Taff Jenkins said:
Hi Marian. At first I was undecided if you were talking about me or Cappy LoL. Des Read more >>
July 19, 2022 * 2 posts * 102 views
Merchant Navy General Postingsvic mcclymont said:
KC Shipping of Glasgow has announced a new direct container route from Greenock to China. Initially the ships will only carry 1600 containers in each direction. Vic Read more >>

More...