Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
May 11, 2022 * 33 posts * 1,177 views
Help with using this siteTony Byrne said:
Hi All. I'm researching my family tree and have discovered a relative who was a seaman. His name is William Thomas Murray and in our family archives (mostly scribbled notes!) he is reported to have been 'lost at sea' in 1932. William, who ... Read more >>
May 22, 2022 * 6 posts * 397 views
ArticlesDavid mullins said:
Shanghaied Having not had a Christmas at home for the previous eight years, I was determined to ensure the next Christmas would be at home with family and girl friend. It was early September and I had a choice of about four ships re ... Read more >>
May 27, 2022 * 28 posts * 578 views
News SnippetsDes Taff Jenkins said:
Another sad day in the US, another mass shooting at an infants school in Texas, by a madman. I believe that there have been over 21,thousand shooting deaths in the States since ... Read more >>
May 25, 2022 * 21 posts * 363 views
Shaw SavillBryan Portwig said:
revolutionary at the time of her launch and the blue print of most if not all passenger ships and cruise liners of to day - her successor not quite so lucky - i often wondered ... Read more >>
May 27, 2022 * 4 posts * 158 views
Ask the ForumPPFraser said:
His full name is Charles George Robertson Fraser marries to a Margaret maiden name Smith. They lived at 3 Kilgour gardens which i believe is now alexander terrace in Tillydrone ... Read more >>
May 23, 2022 * 10 posts * 305 views
Cruise Ships of TodayMichael Black said:
Just returned from a 13 night transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic from Miami to Barcelona. We had to take a covid test the day before we flew to Miami and another before boarding. ... Read more >>
May 26, 2022 * 4 posts * 153 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsDoc Vernon said:
Last that was posted by hime about 10 days ago, he was still in much pain could not do much, so seems things are not good with him. I really dont know what the actual problen is ... Read more >>
May 28, 2022 * 3 posts * 104 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsJohn Arton said:
A memorial service has been held in memory of those British seafarers lost on the vessel when it was not by Exocet missiles during the Falklands war. Rgds J.A. [link] Read more >>
May 25, 2022 * 7 posts * 148 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsPeter Kohler said:
My next project for my "Wanted on Voyage" blog is LISMORIA and LAURENTIA of 1948-66, Donaldson Line's last passenger ships. I am not finding too many photographs of these from ... Read more >>
May 24, 2022 * 4 posts * 126 views
Merchant Navy General Postingsvic mcclymont said:
The 12,800 tone cruise liner OCEAN ALBATROSS has been detained at Greenock for a number deffeciences. Vic Read more >>

More...