Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
August 01, 2008 * 1,542 posts * 258,083 views
Swinging the LampMichael Lawrence said:
Listen lads I'm thinking of starting a virtual voyage on a virtual ship, are you willing to join up? She won't be a B.O.T. feeder and will start sail from KGV pool London. So the ropes are off she's in mid stream of the Thames heading ... Read more >>
December 07, 2019 * 7 posts * 3,691 views
Nautical TalesDoc Vernon said:
With Thanks to Spencer Lewis There were a few things that had to be included that is the reason for his Repeat,i have deleted the first one . SS.British Power 27.12.62 to 24.9.63 BritishPower was one of a med size crude oil tanker of 42 ... Read more >>
May 16, 2022 * 27 posts * 569 views
Union CastleBryan Portwig said:
does anyone remember the name of the air vents to capture cool air on the mailships - this is from the SA Oranje [image] Read more >>
May 21, 2022 * 8 posts * 278 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsJames Curry said:
Just reading an article about Turkey and President Erdogan that he maybe prepared to block Sweden & Finlands application to them joining NATO. He is probably worrying about the ... Read more >>
May 21, 2022 * 5 posts * 123 views
Musicj.sabourn said:
Mention of WB brings to mind Brian and his lack of presence on site for a long time now has anyone heard how he’s going. Good to see you back Terry . Won’t dwell on ... Read more >>
May 22, 2022 * 5 posts * 94 views
Royal Air ForceDoc Vernon said:
Just a remembrance of mine, when in the RAF , after our Eight Week Square bashing, with a very hard Drill Coporal (Nimmock) of D Platoon, we Won the 1959 Drill Trophy and so very ... Read more >>
May 22, 2022 * 5 posts * 104 views
ArticlesDavid mullins said:
Shanghaied Having not had a Christmas at home for the previous eight years, I was determined to ensure the next Christmas would be at home with family and girl friend. It was early ... Read more >>
May 19, 2022 * 2 posts * 51 views
Canadian PacificPeter Kohler said:
I have added an article on Canadian Pacific's D.E.V. BEAVERBRAE to my blog "Wanted on Voyage": [link] This is a comprehensive operational history of this unique CP emigrant vessel, ... Read more >>
May 17, 2022 * 112 posts * 7,819 views
News Snippetshappy daze john in oz said:
Think you will find Des we were all a bit like that. No worries when it came to cash, just work and a good time at the end of it. Sadly the world has changed, the gap between haves ... Read more >>

More...