Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
October 07, 2013 * 11 posts * 2,712 views
Swinging the LampCaptain Kong said:
I found this on my old computer interesting story............ . .An extraordinary case opened at Liverpool's St George's Hall on the 12th of May 1903. It was the trial of 3 men for mutiny and murder on the high seas. The defendants were ... Read more >>
May 13, 2022 * 14 posts * 250 views
CunardBryan Portwig said:
the sad story of the queen mary's lifeboats - to long to narrate here - has finally reached its peak - as the destruction has began to scrap some ( ? ) or most of them - was started ... Read more >>
May 10, 2022 * 10 posts * 252 views
Ask the ForumRob Will said:
I've read that the residents of Sunderland were once known as "Barbary Coasters". I know that in the 19th century Sunderland was a major port / ship building facility, and that ... Read more >>
May 10, 2022 * 11 posts * 373 views
Swinging the LampGraham Shaw said:
Commenting on a closed thread re Lavender Ladies and ,old shipmate' Bill Roberts. JS....You mean Capt.Bill Davies and not Bill Roberts.Bill Roberts is/was a deck rating from Fareham,Hants ... Read more >>
May 09, 2022 * 16 posts * 359 views
Ask the ForumRichard Pugh said:
Hi Guys, I have previously found the wealth of knowledge on this Forum, to exceed my expectations. So I now have a really " You haven't got a hope" type Question. I have a man ... Read more >>
May 09, 2022 * 3 posts * 102 views
Crew - Listed AlphabeticallyJames Clark said:
SHIPS NAME AND SERVICE RECORD Full Name James m b clark Discharge Book Number - Department Catering Your Rank/Rating Cabin boy steward Which Ships were you on and When Benlawers ... Read more >>
May 14, 2022 * 1 post * 82 views
Ask the ForumDoc Vernon said:
Will need his Full name and possible DOB , also where was he Born Without this its impossible Thank You Sorry to hear of your sad loss Condolences Please could you help me find ... Read more >>
May 11, 2022 * 1 post * 254 views
Missed a Newsletter - Find it here....NickTheGreek said:
Click here to view on the web||Highlighted posts|| The Bars of BoneMay 02, 2022 * 8 posts * 991 views ArticlesDavid mullins said: mystery shipMay 05, 2022 * 15 posts * 336 views ... Read more >>

More...