Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
March 23, 2022 * 23 posts * 696 views
General Member DiscussionJohn Arton said:
They say with age comes knowledge and wisdom. At 16 I could Add and subtract fractions Solve quadratic equations Explain the principles of the van de Graf generator Do chemical ... Read more >>
March 23, 2022 * 5 posts * 229 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsJohn Arton said:
This is a time lapse video of a transit through the enlarged canal, looks like there are no mules in the new locks, tug assistance to get into the locks instead. Hope it works. ... Read more >>
March 22, 2022 * 4 posts * 118 views
Chapman and WillemMichael Bates said:
Is there anyone out there who sailed with the illustrious company(maybe notorious would be a better word)? I was on the GRAINTON for her last trip in early 1970.Crowd was grom ... Read more >>
March 26, 2022 * 2 posts * 73 views
Canadian PacificPeter Kohler said:
I have just added an article on Canadian Pacific's R.M.S. EMPRESS OF JAPAN (1930) to my blog "Wanted On Voyage" [link] This is a comprehensive operational history and description ... Read more >>
March 22, 2022 * 2 posts * 59 views
Crew - Listed AlphabeticallyEric Stout said:
SHIPS NAME AND SERVICE RECORD Full Name Eric Stout Discharge Book Number - Department Radio Your Rank/Rating Radio Officer Which Ships were you on and When MV Daphnella 1973, Al ... Read more >>
March 24, 2022 * 8 posts * 522 views
Merchant Navy General Postingsj.sabourn said:
This subject could hold a number of pitfalls. In my era and most of all on this site the biggest outlay to a shipowner was on paper the depreciation of the vessel itself this was ... Read more >>
March 23, 2022 * 1 post * 334 views
Missed a Newsletter - Find it here....NickTheGreek said:
Click here to view on the web||Highlighted posts|| What's happening with P&O ferriesMarch 17, 2022 * 36 posts * 1,011 views News SnippetsMichael Black said: PayMarch 20, 2022 ... Read more >>
March 21, 2022 * 1 post * 149 views
Poetry & BalladsIan Adrian Millar said:
WE'RE HERE We're Here, you're there, And the catch is in between. The dories out, the lines are set, The Banks an idyllic scene. The schooners bob on a rolling sea, Sails drying ... Read more >>

More...