Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
March 17, 2022 * 36 posts * 1,011 views
News SnippetsMichael Black said:
Seeing reports that P&O have cancelled all sailings and told ships not to sail, ahead of an announcement about the company's future. The union has told members to stay on board ... Read more >>
March 20, 2022 * 21 posts * 314 views
Everard & CoRobert George Young said:
How much and how were seaman paid in the 1950's ? Thank you Read more >>
March 20, 2022 * 11 posts * 215 views
Port LineBill Duffy said:
I was one of only a very few DHUs that I met during my sea time. I broke up with my wife and was fortunate to have an uncle who was the branch secretary of the N.U.S . Three days ... Read more >>
March 15, 2022 * 21 posts * 541 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsJohn Arton said:
A evergreen vessel has run aground after leaving Baltimore. Not having much luck are evergreen are they. Rgds J.A. [link] Read more >>
March 15, 2022 * 15 posts * 410 views
Cruise Ships of TodayDoc Vernon said:
No doubt this bit of News will bring a sparkle to the Eye of one John the Strange one in Oz? LOL His long awaited and beloved Cruises it seems are at last going to return to Aussie ... Read more >>
March 18, 2022 * 3 posts * 104 views
General ArticlesBrian Probetts (Site Admin) said:
A very proud Roy Glencross and justifiably too! Well done sir, well done! [image] Read more >>
March 20, 2022 * 1 post * 58 views
Poetry & BalladsIan Adrian Millar said:
SHROUD We brought the Old Red Duster. From the flagstaff where is flew. To shroud our fallen shipmate, As seamen tend to do. It was Jones, a lad from Barry, Who stopped a piece ... Read more >>
March 18, 2022 * 1 post * 75 views
Merchant Navy General Postingshappy daze john in oz said:
You may have seen this on UK TV, not sure. But here in Oz last night on SBS a program about the river Thames. 'The Thames Then and Now'. A look at the river going back to the days ... Read more >>
March 16, 2022 * 1 post * 285 views
Missed a Newsletter - Find it here....NickTheGreek said:
Click here to view on the web||Highlighted posts|| Feet wetting incidentMarch 10, 2022 * 25 posts * 496 views Nautical TalesDavid mullins said: The Original Queen Mary.March 13, ... Read more >>

More...