Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
March 10, 2022 * 25 posts * 496 views
Nautical TalesDavid mullins said:
Following a couple of weeks break at home after a 2 year jag on the “ MV British Monarch” trading between Japan, Aussie, NZ and the Guano islands of Nauru and Ocean ... Read more >>
March 13, 2022 * 4 posts * 172 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsFouro said:
Great news, this historic and famed Clyde Pleasure Steamer will be sailing doon the watter again it is hoped, sometime in 2024. Regards from Fouro. Read more >>
March 08, 2022 * 3 posts * 112 views
Merchant Navy General Postingshappy daze john in oz said:
SS Warrimoo A FASCINATING SHORT SEA STORY The passenger steamer SS Warrimoo was quietly knifing its way through the waters of the mid-Pacific on its way from Vancouver to Australia. ... Read more >>
March 11, 2022 * 1 post * 58 views
Union CastleBryan Portwig said:
This Building was - and still exists to day albeit as a private home in Bethlehem in the - ( Orange ) Free State in South Africa - its a Replica of the Athlone Castle of Union ... Read more >>
March 12, 2022 * 1 post * 49 views
Christian SalvesenMichael Bates said:
I was on the Salambria and Salmela ,Hughie Murray was bosun on both ,a great man. - - - Updated - - - I was 16 months on the Salambria a great ship with a great crowd mainly Shelties ... Read more >>
March 09, 2022 * 1 post * 58 views
Indo China Steam Nav CoGarry Norton said:
I sailed for 2years 1965 in company and then moved back to N.Z. and then onto U.K. ships and piloting Read more >>
March 09, 2022 * 1 post * 285 views
Missed a Newsletter - Find it here....NickTheGreek said:
Click here to view on the web | | Highlighted posts | | Mostly fact with a tiny bit of fiction. February 03, 2021 * 9 posts * 382 views Personal Tales and Stories john middleton ... Read more >>

More...