Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
October 17, 2021 * 7 posts * 467 views
Looking ForKeith Adams said:
Hello JS. I never thought i would be able to discover anything about Cyril, Stanley Adams, my Dad’s sea service as it began at 16 on a Norwegian ship and didn’t know ... Read more >>
October 12, 2021 * 8 posts * 196 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsKerrie Alexander said:
Hi I had wonderful help here with the name of the ship Bereby and now I'm asking for more assistance please. I've attached a scan of part of a card I downloaded from Find My Past ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 26 posts * 383 views
Ask the ForumPaul Racine said:
While watching a u tube video about waste disposal methods on modern cruise ships (which was amazing) I got to thinking about our 60's ships and how we got rid of our head waste ... Read more >>
October 11, 2021 * 22 posts * 548 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsJohn F Collier said:
The recent Ships Funnels thread brought back these memories: After leaving TS Vindicatrix 7th July 1955 aged sixteen, I was summoned to the Shipping Federation office at Londons ... Read more >>
October 13, 2021 * 4 posts * 165 views
Ask the ForumJeff White said:
Hi all Just discovered some old ship sketches that my late father-in-law had done when he was in the MN during WW2. One is of a convoy in the North Atlantic 1943 and I really would ... Read more >>
October 15, 2021 * 2 posts * 92 views
Poetry & BalladsIan Adrian Millar said:
JOSEPH DESROCHES, AB Joseph DesRoches had heard the call, He signed aboard at Montreal. VANCOUVER ISLAND sealed his fate, In convoy SC-48. A brave young man had left his home, ... Read more >>
October 13, 2021 * 14 posts * 505 views
Crew - Listed AlphabeticallyKeith Adams said:
Hello JS. Actually i almost forgot the more recent ships as US just gives one Discharge slip, much like a UK Watch Keeping Certificate. I much prefer the UK Discharge Book method ... Read more >>

More...