Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
August 23, 2021 * 2 posts * 72 views
Crew - Listed AlphabeticallyChris Wise said:
SHIPS NAME AND SERVICE RECORD Full Name (John) Christopher Wise Discharge Book Number R834412 Department Deck Your Rank/Rating 1.O.N. / Chief Officer Which Ships were you on and ... Read more >>
August 30, 2021 * 3 posts * 38 views
Crew - Listed AlphabeticallyAdrian Featherstonhaugh said:
SHIPS NAME AND SERVICE RECORD Full Name Adrian Featherstonhaugh Discharge Book Number 007393 Department Engine Your Rank/Rating Ch/Eng Which Ships were you on and When M.V. Darro ... Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 26 posts * 462 views
News SnippetsKeith Tindell said:
I see the dire shortage of lorry drivers is causing lots of problems in the UK, now the cheap labour market has closed down, Tesco offering a £1000 for a new driver to sign up.The ... Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 10 posts * 179 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsLewis McColl said:
Workers flee 90 Offshore Facilities As Extremely Dangerous Hurricane IDA Churns Toward Oilfields. My daughter in law is called Ida, she can be a bit feisty at times :) Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 6 posts * 167 views
An interesting read, be curious to see how this vessel performs. [link] [image] Read more >>
August 24, 2021 * 7 posts * 111 views
Oh dear, This may take a while to weld back together again. [image] Wood Chip Carrier NYK has released an update to the grounding of Crimson Polaris that occurred off the coast ... Read more >>
August 25, 2021 * 6 posts * 150 views
Merchant Navy General Postingsvic mcclymont said:
The Scottish Government Department for procuring assets including ferries has appointed a German firm to propose initial design for 7 new ferries. Calmal (Caledonian Maritime Assets ... Read more >>
August 25, 2021 * 3 posts * 92 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsJohn Arton said:
Interesting article listing the world's maritime most dangerous jobs. Rgds J.A. [link] Read more >>
August 25, 2021 * 2 posts * 131 views
Meetings, Reunions and Memorial DaysKeith at Tregenna said:
Merchant Navy Day will soon be on us. Remember the date, the 3rd of September. I will be flying my Red Ensign, but look to your civic buildings to see if they are flying the Ensign ... Read more >>
August 29, 2021 * 1 post * 67 views
A Togo flagged cargo ship has sank. All crew rescued and safe. ATHENS, Aug 28 (Reuters) – A Togo-flagged cargo ship sank on Saturday after hitting Greek islets in the Aegean ... Read more >>

More...