Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
July 16, 2021 * 18 posts * 328 views
Ask the ForumLewis McColl said:
Terrible flooding in Germany and Belgium so far over 90 dead so far and several hundred unaccounted for. There are two dams in Germany which are also causing concerns as levels ... Read more >>
July 15, 2021 * 11 posts * 155 views
Manchester Linersivor rowe said:
i think there isn't much offered from Manchester liners folk as you probably know they have their own blog, and most of us are fading away, I'm 87 Read more >>
July 15, 2021 * 14 posts * 245 views
Lamport and Holt CoDJ Gannon said:
First please excuse any naivete and ignorance from this new member. I am looking for info on L and H ships my grandfather sailed on as a steward from 1913 to 1941 (I think). I ... Read more >>
July 14, 2021 * 14 posts * 316 views
Ask the ForumBrian Hodson said:
Hello everyone. I am a new member and came across this website when I was searching Ancestry for one of my wife's Uncles.( I find the website very interesting and informative). ... Read more >>
July 15, 2021 * 8 posts * 166 views
Ask the ForumPete Davies said:
Hello there, i'm pleased to have found this site. Does anyone if there is a register of Merchant Navy deaths abroad for mid 19C? My ancestor Ogilvie aka "John" Will died at Cagliari, ... Read more >>
July 14, 2021 * 6 posts * 159 views
Newsletter FeedbackNickTheGreek said:
Click here to view on the web||Highlighted posts|| David AndersonAugust 28, 2020 * 4 posts * 106 views My ShipsDavid Anderson said: Engine typesApril 19, 2012 * 98 posts * 4,710 ... Read more >>
July 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 82 views
General ArticlesGraham Shaw said:
m.v.ROYAL ULSTERMAN (O.N. 163225 ) a twin screw motor passenger ferry of 3,244 grt,17 knots built as Yard No,963 at Harland & Wolff ,Belfast for Burns & Laird Lines for their Glasgow-Belfast ... Read more >>
July 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 110 views
Furness Bermuda LineCindy Handler said:
For book research, I would like to get information about the RMS Newfoundland, a mail/passenger steam ship that crossed from Liverpool to Halifax during the Battle of the Atlantic. ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 1 post * 84 views
MusicKeith at Tregenna said:
Merchant Navy Billy - Mike Culligan "Merchant Navy Billy" - original song by Mike Culligan, copyright 2013. Live version of "Merchant Navy Song" about my grandad, Billy Burns. ... Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 1 post * 79 views
Swinging the LampCaptain Kong said:
As a change from` posts about the VIRUS , AND FOOTBALL, here is a story of Seafaring that I have posted before of a voyage to the Spice Islands of Indonesia, a paradise and a hell ... Read more >>

More...