Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Our king charles

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Our king charles

I see the media are reporting that the King is supposed to be visiting Australia in October next year , I hope this is correct .The last time we met was on July 9 th. 1988 p.m. and was under different sad circumstances. I could apologise to him for my poor duties as a host at the time. So would be only too pleased to try to make amends for my poor showing at that time . He will always be welcome here as far as I am concerned. Tried to make a new post of this but kept on disappearing must be those gremlins again. JS.
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 5th December 2023 at 12:54 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

James ,in my local chip shop cod and chips is currently £9.00.

3. Likes thomas michael, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Marian Gray Guest

#82, ''Our King Charles'' I'm sure would be delighted to hear your cod & chips is £9.00!

Had to scroll all the way back to May 5th to attain why this was significant. Can't speak for James but I know a man who can! Wink Wink

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john mcdermott #82
    good evening, get yourself upto grimsby they are selling for three pounds fifty pence for a large portion of fish and chips.
    tom

6. Thanks john mc dermott thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by James Curry View Post

As for Andrew he is a royal embarassment. One spoilt brat, even those he served with in the navy rarely say a kind word about that tosser.
    Told a few tales about him on why further promotion were blocked one being an engine fire alarm on landing and his reaction, staff and training courses only after that one.
    One joke were he flew so far north could have refueled in Ascension Island.
    Allowed folk to think he were at Bluff Cove when the Welsh Guards got bombed on Galahad, whereas it were the missile hit Atlantic Conveyeor he attended.

8. Likes N/A, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Marian ,in reply to #83,my post#82 was in reply to #48.My post went slightly off course and i apologize ,however this sort of thing happens on a regular basis on this site and others so no harm done. Marian you now digress with your wink wink? know a man who can? ,what is all that about? .Now back to King Charles he has big shoes to fill. Back on track Marian.

Marian Gray Guest

#86, Have never had an issue with anyone going off course per se. In fact if truth be known I often think it benefits a thread. What I did find odd was replying 7mths late and 40 posts later on the random price of a fish supper, perhaps a chilly domain your end! Another dubious scenario is why you have been sitting in my profile page for months on end before and after my recent ban. Other members have come and gone....as normal, but not you!! Can only think it must be the troll observation there that's monopolizing your thoughts.
    Last edited by Marian Gray; 6th December 2023 at 05:48 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If your King is waiting for an invitation from me to visit Aus he'll be waiting a B long time. That should bring a little flack
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

12. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No Flack from me Des . We are supposed to live in a world of personal beliefs.I take the opposite view in this instance and make no apologies for it. As far as I would go would be for the Sussex’s to lose all titles and benefits for their treachery to the throne and the British people. Maybe the aliens now sitting in Parliament may have the gumption to do this .
    Cheers JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Des Taff Jenkins View Post
    If your King is waiting for an invitation from me to visit Aus he'll be waiting a B long time. That should bring a little flack
    Des
    Well Des i truly think ...... when you youself are waiting for an invitation from our king and monarch......to visit the land of song and green valleys in which you were born....you may just .....i say just... wait a tad longer for your permit.....LOL ps i dont believe the rumour that the welsh rugby team have abandoned rugby altogether and just play sunday rugby ......before singing GOD SAVE THE KING.......HE HE HE ......R683532

15. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast