Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: kong is still alive.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: kong is still alive.

Keep on sailing your in heavy seas.all the best.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hello Captain Kong / Brian,

It sounds like cellulitis. I had it in my legs four years ago. I was on strong antibiotics for weeks. I used to scream with pain when getting out of bed and putting my weight on my feet and legs.

Good luck!

Eric Oliver

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Has anyone heard from Capt Kong of late, i ask as i received something from him two days ago in the post!
    Been waiting a long time for it, the post seems to have taken ages!
    Anyway Capt if you read this know that the little parcel arrived safely and in my Hands now!
    I had sent you two Emails telling you of this, but not received a reply as yet, thus the reason i am posting .
    It is not like you to not reply especially when it is about something personal like this mate!

I really hope that you are well (besides all you troubles ) and that you are not in Hospital or something like that!

Worried about you mate!

Take Care
    An old Buddy!
    Vernon
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I hope that i am wrong and that Capt is OK, but i get more worried each day that i dont hear from him, or see him at least Pop in here to read what is going on!

Its not like Capt not to reply to my Emails. ??

So again Capt if you read this please know that i do worry about you and Anne!
    Cheers

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well some news on Capt Kong at last!
    Had an Email Today saying that he could not reply sooner as he was again in the Wras! Poor Guy is having a bleedin hard Run of late!

Was apparently in a Supermarket with his dear Wife Anne, in his Walking Frame , trying to assist with loading things or the likes, well the Frame slipped from under him and he has gone head over Bottoms, with it, giving him an awful fall, and a Sectin of Steel hit him on the Head causing a bad Bump and a gash on hos Head, Blood everywhere!
    Helped of course by Onlookers and the Staff who cleaned him up , put a Big Plaster on etc and soon got him and Anne back home in a Taxi, paid for by the Supermarket.

Boy ! As said he sure has had his bad run! Lets hope things may get better for him now!

When you read this Capt, just glad that you are still Alive and in one piece mate! You must take more care! Remember the Age thing!! LOL
    All the best
    Cheers

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If your reading this Brian you can have a bit of solace knowing you aren’t alone in falling over have had two episodes recently of similar and no doubt there are others in a similar state of equilibrium . What’s annoying though is the fact that one does so when perfectly sober. When had a drink never seemed to happen, maybe that’s the answer , that’s where the cure lies ? Don’t put too much water in it. Cheers hope your getting that bit stronger every day and meet old age on your own terms. Regards JS.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thank you Gentlemen for those kind thoughts.
    If it wasnt for the bad luck I would have had no luck at all.
    In the last year or so , I have .......................................
    I have fallen downstairs injuring my back.
    then I fell off my Roof, fixing a leak, broke my wrist and impaled in the barbed wire when I hit the 6 foot panel fence
    chopping it in half
    I was then hit by a vehicle with no lights in a supermarket car par park,,injuring my back and leg.
    Then I fell in my garden onto some concrete tiles and fractured my Femur and smashed my hip joint, ambulance and an operation to remove the wreckage and a NEW HIP.
    Three weeks in a hospital bed then sent home
    because I had Covid 19. the same as 30 other patients. Anne caught it as well by visiting me,
    Last week my daughter in law took us to Fleetwood for a couple of days
    We went into the supermarket , I was on my Walking frame, one that has a seat, I was placing the goods into the shopping bags, whilst sat on my seat. I had forgotten to put the brake on the frame and the frame shot back throwing me off onto my head and back, the heavy frame did a somersault and hit me on the head, a large lump and a gash on the head. my face was covered in blood.
    The Staff were good. cleaned me up, a dressing on the cut, a cup of tea and a free taxi home.

Laurel and Hardy could not do better.
    Just waiting for the next one.
    Cheers
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Captain, better watch you don't fall out of bed...What rotten luck you have had. Wishing you a fast recovery and back on site permanently.

Cheers, Rodney

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Dear capt Kong I mentioned before it is no wonder I refer to you as the Bionic man you have had so many parts replaced before you even came ashore and have carried on with with the same pattern now is the time to slow down to a gallop and take it easy with best regards Den.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#17 Haven’t been to Haiti have you Brian, and left any bad debts ? Sounds like. Someone has made a doll replica of you and is sticking pins in it. Have you tried growing a beard and changing your appearance , maybe the voodoo may not work then ? Get better soon and rid of the bad luck as the case may be. Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 6th November 2022 at 11:00 PM.
    R575129

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast