Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Mighty Ships

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    or shufti cous tom
    hi cappy
    i got thrown out of a brothel for trying to pay with a ten bob note, but i think it was because i wanted something that was not on the menue,?
    tom

2. Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thomas michael View Post
    hi cappy
    i got thrown out of a brothel for trying to pay with a ten bob note, but i think it was because i wanted something that was not on the menue,?
    tom
    broth?

4. Likes thomas michael, Captain Kong, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Taylor View Post
    broth?
    hi tony
    yes but with carrots in it.
    tom

6. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thomas michael View Post
    hi cappy
    tom
    tom my mate and me on the pop in oz picked up 3 birds not bad lookers and about 10 years older than us ....we bought the beer gave them the patter got a carry out with them they gave the address and when we arrived it was a brothel ...we were on freebies all night b....what a time ....but the ante vd kits next day with that tube spoilt the scene ....guess the girls were just having a girls night out ozzie style ,,,,,happy days

8. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    tom my mate and me on the pop in oz picked up 3 birds not bad lookers and about 10 years older than us ....we bought the beer gave them the patter got a carry out with them they gave the address and when we arrived it was a brothel ...we were on freebies all night b....what a time ....but the ante vd kits next day with that tube spoilt the scene ....guess the girls were just having a girls night out ozzie style ,,,,,happy days
    hi cappy
    a mate and myself stumbled into a brothel early one morning, and took one girl each that was lying under their clients, and took them back to where we where staying, needles to say the girls never complained, But their boss and his boys where looking for myself and my mate for weeks after.
    tom

10. Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In Piareus and cooky said he knew where there was good one, been there before he said so will be OK.
    It was getting dark and we had a skin full of Ouzo, where does he take us, only the back door of the local Police station.
    Told the he was lost, bloody lost alright and no women for all of that.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

12. Likes thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#38.... Youll know in general the way of the North sea Oil Industry then. The oil Company approaches a Government say in this case Scotland to take a lease out on a block to look for gas and oil. The government will have all these blocks clearly defined on charts.
    The oil Company comes to an agreement with the conditions that have to be abided by.
    Usually if the oil company has not made some progress within 5 years then that block reverts back to the government to put out to tender again.
    The first ship in is the Seismic vessel which does an initial survey .
    The chances are then discussed as to the profitability of profit margins etc. and some time may elapse depending on world circumstances and the price of oil and gas.
    The seismic survey should show by the sea bottom terrain etc the best places to drill test holes.
    Then the oil rig goes in or in some cases depending on depth of water drill ship or even jack up.
    A hole is drilled and depending on the results on how much is estimated and costs of extraction full production may go ahead and a permanent platform constructed all depending on circumstances could even be a modified rig used .
    More than likely the well will be capped for later years when chances are it would be more cash wise.
    There are capped wells all over the world and are peoples future worldly wealth , not coppers but trillions of dollars .
    That old saying "Thars Gold in Them Thar Hills ", could also read " Thars Black Gold in Them thar Seas ".
    Cheers JS
    R575129

14. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Likes thomas michael, cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    In Piareus and cooky said he knew where there was good one, been there before he said so will be OK.
    It was getting dark and we had a skin full of Ouzo, where does he take us, only the back door of the local Police station.
    Told the he was lost, bloody lost alright and no women for all of that.
    hi john
    the dreaded ouzo, it was in piraeus that a couple of lads and myself started drinking one afternoon, it was only a couple of hours later whilst i attempted to walk out the bar, i was like a letter S i stepped of the side and was hit full on by a bus,which knocked me back onto the sidewalk further up the road,needless to say i have never wanted to or needed to drink it again.
    tom

16. Likes Tony Taylor, cappy liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5