Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Nave Andromeda

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Re: Nave Andromeda

By Govern, I meant more the powers that be rather than the Government.

So, best just wait for the news via the enforcement, legal, protection
    bods etc, lest anyone has in side information.

Little will be released until then.

Keith.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Same in Nelsonabad and Brierfieldindi and Burnleystan, large mosques adorn the skyline with prayers wailed 5 times a day. Our politicians whichever party have failed this country. Only hope is a new party will establish itself. Farage tried but in the end people chickened out of voting his party in. Another one trying is Laurence Fox https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd2sa7eerbk but will he fail at the first hurdle of mud slinging by woke targeting him as racist, facist, etc? Just one thing to contemplate is that if ***** eventually established itself and Shira law became our legal system all the criminals, adulterers, wokes etc will suffer the wrath and no amount of do-gooder intervention will effect change, in fact they may suffer the same fate as the criminals. Food for thought and not in my lifetime as to long in the tooth but would love the opportunity of coming back for a few minutes to see what happens a couple of generations down the line.

3. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I see in the local news that the 7 stowaways who had to be dealt with, have been re-bailed pending further investigation, cannot see how much further investigation is needed, unless in some way there was crew cooperation . kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    I see in the local news that the 7 stowaways who had to be dealt with, have been re-bailed pending further investigation, cannot see how much further investigation is needed, unless in some way there was crew cooperation . kt
    Don't worry Keith, as they were not born and entered illegally they will receive all the Legal Aid/Advice that the dogooders can offer them and they will be offered residence in the I o W, you may come to love them as did Gary Lineker when he opened his house to one, think it was five days

6. Likes cappy, Keith Tindell liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No chance of your humanitarium side popping up keith then... And opening a... fund the pirates on the isle of white .......teehee cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well, we've got too many bloody Overners here now , (i,m one), too many old gits retired (i,m one), good life on a pension here, never know we might get independence one day, lol , trouble is we cannot do it without funding from you wealthy guys, kt

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention our luxurious train line system, voted best timekeepers in the UK,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-55006434
    R689823

9. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Bail changes made by the Conservative government are being reviewed after the release of thousands of suspected violent criminals, paedophiles and rapists.

Campaigners accused ministers of putting victims and witnesses at risk by limiting the use of bail in 2017, in the face of opposition from police officers.

The changes restricted the length of pre-charge bail to 28 days, with any extension needing to be authorised by a senior officer, causing a dramatic increase in the release of suspects without any conditions.

Seems to be the law of the land.

K.

11. Likes Keith Tindell, cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well, we've got too many bloody Overners here now , (i,m one), too many old gits retired (i,m one), good life on a pension here, never know we might get independence one day, lol , trouble is we cannot do it without funding from you wealthy guys, kt

- - - U..Well looking for funding pdated - - -

Forgot to mention our luxurious train line system, voted best timekeepers in the UK,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-55006434

well looking for funding .i will speak to js ...he sends second class stamps like butterflies...cappy

13. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Took that or at least the earlier one from the Ferry to Newport years ago.

Started on the tube in London and ended on the tube IOW.

K.

15. Likes Keith Tindell, cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#112 Wheres my cut from the penny blacks then ? They were on the parcel with the 2 empty jam jars. All wrapped up with the last issue of The News Of The World. Future generations will pay a fortune for that lot. JS One mans rubbish another mans fortune. JS
    PS I will want a receipt also for the tax man, tax out here is different than the UK. My claim is for $565. 75. so just make it out for a straight $566.00 JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 24th November 2020 at 11:11 AM.
    R575129

17. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast