Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Nave Andromeda

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Nave Andromeda

well brian i am sure you will be pleased to know that the hijackers off the tanker have been given bail and are now being held by our wonderful border patrol .....who looking at there past successes is about as secure as a chocolate lock on a fire door.....like you i could truly weep at the ineptitude in this once great country.....cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

just wondered brian were them panxers worse than the panzers....just joking cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[I]just wondered brian were them panxers worse than the panzers....just joking cappy[/I]

Yes they are Cappy, you do not X Cross a Panxer,
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

perhaps we should put them in the border force them panxers... and in charge of the covid lockdown.....ahh look out its them panxers coming lol cappy....ps what do they look like them panxers

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Re: Have Andromeda

Seven men detained after special forces stormed an oil tanker off the Isle of Wight have been released on bail by the police, but remain in Border Force custody.

The Nigerian nationals were arrested on suspicion of seizing or exercising control of the Nave Andromeda.

Hampshire Constabulary was granted extra time to question the suspects following their arrests on Monday, but released them on bail late on Thursday.

While the investigation continues, the men will remain detained under Border Force powers.

K.

6. Likes Denis O'Shea, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As regards Blockades , the Americans put up a very effective one in 1960 around Cuba. Certainly gave me a dose of the Panxers. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Me to John, 6 week trip for sugar, turned into 10 month trip , girl friend not pleased, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lead Ted View Post
    Indeed Vic, I have been saying this for a while, What i honestly cant get my head around is why Britain, This country is heading for economic crash and bang, Between Brexit and the covid virus what the hell do these people expect. There has to be a tougher line taken on those who push the boats out of France towards Britain apparently most are known to French authorities whack them with both hefty fines and jail real jail time for murder. Its the only solution i can see otherwise they will keep making the attempt to get to British soil Terry.
    Hi Ted.
    Perhaps it's because Britain once ruled the world, and it's the only country they can think of.
    Des

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    on a tanker i was on we had an guy claimed as a philipino.....he was a registered stateless person.....i believe he could not go ashore in any country .....there was rules he had to adhere to but i cant remember much else ......well the french vessels immigrants will all be tucked up now in a four star hotel .......4 meals a day free tele no council tax ...a phone to call there families.....new clothing .....hot showers and of course heating turned full on....i just hope that when we are out of the bleeding EU fiasco priti patel gets her ample ass into gear ....and really starts kicking ass so hard even the do gooders and other linikers etc.....learn to bow to the majority and get rid of these leaches ......cappy
    Hi Cappy.
    With a Minister with a name like Priti Patel when you get out of the EU I doubt anything will change.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

10. Likes happy daze john in oz, cappy liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Anglicised: Pretty Smith ?

Madame Tussauds Berlin has thrown the wax figure of Donald Trump away as they believe he’s going to lose. Are they wrong to do this?

1 23192680_10158816820091558_5010460853215507551_o.jpg

K.

Last edited by Keith at Tregenna; 31st October 2020 at 01:02 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#78... If like us you went via Panama to the Far East , you would of had a double dose of panxters getting interviewed by the men in black. JS
    R575129

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast