Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Nave Andromeda

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Nave Andromeda

It is reported that the family who were lost, paid the equivalent of £22,000 to be smuggled into the UK, so none of these people are poor. Yes I know it's a sad episode, but they were (apparently) warned not to board the boat because of the inclement weather, they were not in any danger in France and their priority should have been the safety of their children.

2. Thanks cappy, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I see yesterday 11 migrants were found in Southampton, on a French cargo ship, why the hell have we allowed them to land, surely we should have made the master of the ship responsible, and sent the ship back to France, its where they know they got aboard. Some may not agree, but if they can stop passengers on cruise ships from going ashore, then they can stop immigrants from landing.Something has to give in this country, . be interesting to hear the views of ex skippers on site, kt
    R689823

4. Thanks cappy, thomas michael thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

on a tanker i was on we had an guy claimed as a philipino.....he was a registered stateless person.....i believe he could not go ashore in any country .....there was rules he had to adhere to but i cant remember much else ......well the french vessels immigrants will all be tucked up now in a four star hotel .......4 meals a day free tele no council tax ...a phone to call there families.....new clothing .....hot showers and of course heating turned full on....i just hope that when we are out of the bleeding EU fiasco priti patel gets her ample ass into gear ....and really starts kicking ass so hard even the do gooders and other linikers etc.....learn to bow to the majority and get rid of these leaches ......cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#63. Carried a stowaway from West Africa in the early 1960s he was not allowed to land in Australia , the ship was held responsible and had to pay his repatriation fees from where he came from , or he had to be retained on ship until sailing and were landed with the blighter until he died of old age. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    on a tanker i was on we had an guy claimed as a philipino.....he was a registered stateless person.....i believe he could not go ashore in any country .....there was rules he had to adhere to but i cant remember much else ......well the french vessels immigrants will all be tucked up now in a four star hotel .......4 meals a day free tele no council tax ...a phone to call there families.....new clothing .....hot showers and of course heating turned full on....i just hope that when we are out of the bleeding EU fiasco priti patel gets her ample ass into gear ....and really starts kicking ass so hard even the do gooders and other linikers etc.....learn to bow to the majority and get rid of these leaches ......cappy
    hi cappy
    prittis ass will be kicked after xmass if no results with this deal her boss is putting together with the frogs,
    tom

8. Likes cappy, Tony Taylor, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lead Ted View Post
    Indeed Vic, I have been saying this for a while, What i honestly cant get my head around is why Britain, This country is heading for economic crash and bang, Between Brexit and the covid virus what the hell do these people expect. There has to be a tougher line taken on those who push the boats out of France towards Britain apparently most are known to French authorities whack them with both hefty fines and jail real jail time for murder. Its the only solution i can see otherwise they will keep making the attempt to get to British soil Terry.
    Terry, they printed the Dick Whittington story in every language East of Dover.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

About two years ago some UK polis were out here to see how we manage border control.
    I know we are an island continent but UK is also an island.

Obviously on the way back they lost the instructions on how to manage border control.

It is very simple, coast guard boats along the length and breath of the Channel, if you see a Froggy ship shoot it first and ask questions in the morgue.
    It works for USA police so why not for you.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

11. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thats not Cricket old bean. !! saying that however they even cheat in that today by rubbing one ball against another . JS
    R575129

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Lol.

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I am becoming ashamed of being British.

80 Years ago we kept a Million German Troops and Panxer divisions from crossing the Channel to Invade us. We had Guts then.
    Now we are governed and populated by whimps and pansies.
    Rubber dingies and canoes are bringing unarmed moo slam Invaders in and we cannot stop them.
    We are Pathetic.
    These are Financed by Saudi to convert UK to their religion
    They said on many times what they are doing but no one takes any notice.
    We are being taken over,
    our way of life is changing and will end.

The Killer in NICE yesterday who beheaded those people in a Church was an immigrant, only been in France six weeks from Tunisia.
    The Manchester Arena bomber who killed 22 children and mutilated around 400 was an immigrant brought in from Libya by our Royal Navy.
    No One Cares.

I despair for my granddaughters.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 30th October 2020 at 09:50 AM.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast