Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Nave Andromeda

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Nave Andromeda

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    Do these do gooders not realise, if we went over and cleared the whole camps out, and brought them here, tomorrow they would be full again. How many of these do-gooders have a migrant living in their house with them, that would help them, kt
    hi keith
    i had to put my brush back down for this one, ( you cannot stop a swarms of flies ) you have to do something drastic just like australia send them back immediately dont let them land in this country.
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by John Arton View Post
    Incident on the ship, reported as being 7 stowaways from Nigeria getting loose on board.
    Maybe K T can get out there and sort them out.
    Rgds
    J.A.
    https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-isle-of-wight
    John, K T Has just got out of dry dock, Nil by mouth after surgery, Right now he can just about sort his mail out. Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Seems A group of 11 Albanian stowaways including a pregnant woman and a 17-year-old boy have been discovered on a car transporter ship in Southampton docks.

Police were called at 11.25am today after the stowaways were located in Dock Gate 4, Southampton, Hampshire, just metres from the tanker at the centre of this week’s ‘hijacking’ drama.

They have now detained for alleged immigration offences, with one woman taken to hospital relating to a pregnancy and a 17-year-old boy due to be transferred into the care of children's services.

They were found on board the Swedish-owned MV Salome, a 265m-long cargo ship which arrived at Southampton Docks at about 7.30am.

Border Force are investigating the incident.

K.

4. Thanks Doc Vernon, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Have Andromeda

So what do you think will happen to them? First of all there will be an army of human rights lawyers lining up to milk the taxpayer of legal aid. Then there will be numerous appeals again at the taxpayers expense. If they do eventually get a prison term then it will be like a holiday camp to them compared to prison in Nigeria. Finally at their release again the lawyers will be there to thwart any chance of them being sent back from whence they came. One question that I would like to ask of the captain is in the 3 week voyage and several ports of call how did he not realise that they were aboard? They had to eat. Had they help from the crew? If so why are they not also arrested? Was the captain in on the scam and radioed ashore when within distance of our coast under pretence of attack in order to allay suspicion? A lot of questions need to be answered as I think it goes further than just stowaways. And finally if they are seen to have got away with more copycats will follow.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Re: Have Andromeda

According to the shipping newspaper Lloyd’s List, vessel-tracking data shows the tanker sailed from Nigerian waters on 5 October and spent 24 hours off the French coast near Saint-Nazaire from 20 October, before sailing north. It then spent two days off the Spanish and Portuguese coasts before arriving in waters off the south coast of England on 25 October.

Despite passing through the jurisdiction of France, Spain and Portugal, Nave Andromeda ended up becoming the responsibility of British authorities. Amid claims that France denied a request from the master to berth, Spain has confirmed it was contacted about access to Las Palmas port.

Hence, yes things were known for a while, just not by us ?

K.

7. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think it is about time that the Govt's in the countries where these illegals land, take the names of all the refugee advocates and demonstrators and present them with a family to look after, that would save the Country a lot of money, and I bet cut down to a trickle the number of so called refugees. We have professional protesters out here who live off the illegals, they have been very quiet recently owing to the virus stopping anyone coming into the country. Which puzzles me why are they letting anyone into the UK while the virus is so rampant.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

9. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

RE: Which puzzles me why are they letting anyone into the UK while the virus is so rampant.

Or out.

Keith.

11. Likes Doc Vernon, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It would appear looking in from afar it is the French who are allowing them to escape.
    But I also notice that in the majority of cases there are no females there, where are they hiding?

They go through half a dozen safe countries on the way to UK, are there ant white Brits left I now wonder?
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Reading the D.M. today a lot of these illegals are the ones Merkel allowed into Germany in a blaze of publicity in 2015.
    German Police are allegedly rounding up these immigrants and deporting them back to whence they came from.
    Rather than face deportation the immigrants are making for France and trying to get to the UK.
    So once more we have EU double speak.
    And France is reportedly getting off its **** and will seek to close down illegal gangs that exploit the immigrant situation (the pigs just flew by).
    Vic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Indeed Vic, I have been saying this for a while, What i honestly cant get my head around is why Britain, This country is heading for economic crash and bang, Between Brexit and the covid virus what the hell do these people expect. There has to be a tougher line taken on those who push the boats out of France towards Britain apparently most are known to French authorities whack them with both hefty fines and jail real jail time for murder. Its the only solution i can see otherwise they will keep making the attempt to get to British soil Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast