Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trouble at mill lads

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Trouble at mill lads

I’m surprised to hear that Doc. I’ve been using a VPN service for years without issue. I changed from a local one to Proton VPN in Switzerland only because they package encrypted email too. Even they cannot read my mail or know where I am online. I do whatever I can to foil hackers and up to date I’ve been quite successful. I think too that using a Mac might help as well.
    Basically though, applying some common sense while online can save you a few headaches and worse still, a lot of money.
    Duke Drennan R809731

2. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Doc Vernon, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Duke
    Yes i was rather dissapointed when that happened, and worst thing was that they could not get it to work correctly on my Puter no matter what?
    Anyway i do still agree that to have a VPN is a good idea these days mainly i would say for keeping your ISP away from peeping Eyes,also that Encryption is very good!
    I have been again looking at another one here (may take it up) called Express VPN seems to have a good writeup.

Hope you are keeping well, and staying away from all the nasties!
    Cheers
    Stay Safe!
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

4. Thanks Duke Drennan thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Doc,
    Just about all VPN’s allow multiple connections so it’s wise to have it on your phones and iPads too. For the small cost, it’s invaluable.
    Health wise, as a family we are hunkering down and staying at home whenever possible. It boggles my mind to see the mad rush to the beaches and pubs whenever a lockdown is eased. Added to that you have the ignorant people that scream about violations to their civil rights because they are told to wear a mask. But then, they pale in comparison to our illustrious “leader”. It reminds me of something that Winston Churchill said during WW2, I quote “ You can always count on America to do the right thing, but only after it has exhausted every other option”. Or more recently, author unknown, “America has the democracy it deserves”. Whatever happened to common sense. Mind you, they say that it’s only common to those that have it.
    Duke Drennan R809731

6. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Duke mate you should see it here in Melbourne.
    The biggest stuff up of all time by out state gov, all to keep their union mates happy.
    Corrupt to the hilt, they did the crime but the people are doing the time.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

8. Thanks Duke Drennan thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Can understand RLT post number 18 and the sheriff not allowing screen time for him. Have found over the years that all one has to do is sit in a chair looking comfortable and it is within a nano second that the sheriff will find something for you to do. It is inbred within the female genes to make sure that the old geezer does not have free time.

John thinks that his state government is bad he should try our one in NSW as everything that our premier has touched has turned to dust when a minister and has not changed since becoming premier. Sure Vic stuffed up with hiring a dodgy security firm and Dan admits that but get this. Glad has decided to hire the same mob here. No end to the stuff up that she has done to our state and still they keep coming.
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3