Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Britains Maritime trade

Lewis McColl Guest

Default Britains Maritime trade

Last edited by Lewis McColl; 11th September 2017 at 08:43 AM.

2. Thanks Doc Vernon, happy daze john in oz thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Britains Maritime trade

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis McColl View Post
    ###more to the point lewis what do you think about it ....decries your down the dunny remarks about how we willl not survive .....take a bit of good advice lewis change horses now or you will be left in a europe similar to dresden after the firestorm....be brave ...leap on our race horse lewis instead of herr junkers donkey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It will be a long time yet Cappy, both sides are doing what they love to do best, meetings, meetings , meetings, not a bad life sat round a table talking, hotel stays, expense accounts etc. You only have to look how many meetings were held, emergency meeting , held in Europe to deal with the migrant crisis when they were flooding into the Greek Islands, what results did they come up with, nix !. meetings is the bread and butter for politicians, kt

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

must agree on that one keith blody meetings to discuss something you could organise in a phone meeting in 5 minutes usually .....when wishing to purchase a specific lump of quite expensive machinery years ago the young trendy bank manager who was a pretty decent guy suggested what he called a working breakfast at a hotel reataurant in leeds.....he later with his wife became family friends a change from the stuffy old captain mainwaring types ...any way back to the story..... MEand who wil pay .......HIM weeeeeelll i may pay ......ME what does may mean ....HIM ok i will pay .......ME what time ......HIM 9 thirty .....ME i have been in work for three hours by then .....why not lunch.....HIM just thought i could start the day with a nice brakfast....ME....cant do that time .......HIM ok lunch ......me fine .....a bl oody working breakfast is a bacon butty sat at a machine or on the loading ....they have the life of reilly....cappy

Lewis McColl Guest

Cappy, If that were to come about you would hear me cheering from the roof tops.
    Now what I need you and the gang to do is get the old sea boots back out and like the cockle shell heros slip up the river Garonne. I will arrange a rendezvous so you can snatch my son & family back to blighty. The meet up point will be Bordeaux on the Quays, by the Bourse Maritime building. Can I suggest the best time will be le weekend as the French will really be as usual unprepared for an invasion. I shall wear a disguise but I think you may spot me okay, I will be dressed like this guy but without a moustachedegaulle.jpg. Can I suggest we recruit Brian as we will need a navigator. I know he would love to give the french a bloody nose into the bargain. Would you like me to organise a few french maids to lend a hand for the run back to blighty?th.jpg Shall I get a few cases of your favourite Cognac as a thank you. Oh before I foget not this month as I will be back in the UK for a week with me mates on the moto's, there will be 26 of us. I will be bringing two back with me so we will have a few extra hands to help out. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on rescuing the McColl clan, Ps: no need to mention this to my mate Tony he might let the cat out of the bag to hier Junker.
    Last edited by Lewis McColl; 11th September 2017 at 09:29 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lewis, I suggest better than the weekend would be the long 2 hour lunch break they enjoy, while they are zonked out in the sunshine, kt

8. Likes cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Interesting post online by the Greek Premier. Democracy is dead n the EU, only coups by the centre to impose their thinking and ideals.
    The Greek Premier reckons the EU is dead and the commissioners live in a fantasy land.
    Macron, has threatened to dismantle the EU, unless he gets his way.
    The dream is over,dead, and waiting to be buried.
    Vic

10. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    Lewis, I suggest better than the weekend would be the long 2 hour lunch break they enjoy, while they are zonked out in the sunshine, kt
    Keith, hang on a mo, we will be having lunch ourselves so play fair now!!!!Sacrebleu

12. Likes cappy, Keith Tindell liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Smile Re: Britains Maritime trade

lol like that lewis .....can i suggest we come as french onion men complete with our onions on show to make there eyes water ....as for the maids i must have full name of the families three generations back as our family crowd left so many offspring over there from 1914 onwards we could be up for incest ...the cognac must be kept out of kongs way ....after his goings on at dear mrs artons xmas party ..and his relevent association with the blesssed mother suerior ...since dismissed with 14 nuns ..and a vicar ......the mind boggles on that one....but you can rely on us to pull you out of the chaos .....viva la cognac viva la froggie virgins ...after all.. we have saved la belle france twice before.... and if your promises are true we will be there staff in hand....cappy and crew

14. Likes vic mcclymont, Doc Vernon, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    lol like that lewis ..cappy and crew
    ##PS dont send any letters from france....the beloved will get suspicious
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 11th September 2017 at 10:02 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast