Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Britains Maritime trade

Lewis McColl Guest

Default Re: Britains Maritime trade

Cappy & crew seeking a suitable craft for the away day to Bordeaux. th.jpg. Looks as ifCappy has decided to march on Brussels to knock a few heads together. untitled.jpg Thankfully though Kong has talked him out of it,?or has he?untitled.jpg Cappy is not happy.untitled.jpg.
    Okay folks getting a bit daft now, sorry I did start the thread so maybe back to the serious stuff.
    Last edited by Lewis McColl; 11th September 2017 at 11:28 AM.

2. Likes cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    ###more to the point lewis what do you think about it ....decries your down the dunny remarks about how we willl not survive .....take a bit of good advice lewis change horses now or you will be left in a europe similar to dresden after the firestorm....be brave ...leap on our race horse lewis instead of herr junkers donkey
    Cappy There are quite a few in the E.U. That have forgotten there history lessons, If it wasn't for the Brits the yanks Canadians and other allies and of course Winston Churchill A hell of a lot of those 27 countries wouldn't have a flag of there own to fly. Very short memories indeed. Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cheese, lots of cheese from France the so called land of cheese.

But of course all the real big cheeses are sitting around a table at a meeting, a cheese meeting.
    No blue cheese though, in case some think macron has taken his shoes off.

Swiss cheese maybe as that can be melted, or maybe some smoked Austrian to smoke out the opposition.

All washed down with some Greek ouzo just to make things go well.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

why don't all put the effort in getting this country back on its feet? the EU milk has spilt not worth crying over nothing is going to change we are free and lets hope we don't dig a hole like it again.. just my view? jp

6. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Well I suppose it is only right that it is a Conservative government get the UK out of the EU seeing as it was them that lied in the first place to get us in.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Oh, didn't Harold Wilson lie to us in 1975 when before thereferendum he produced a paper stating that he had won a better deal for the UK.
    Truth is Lewis, no politician of any color or Creed has told the truth to the UK about the EU.
    Vic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis McColl View Post
    Well I suppose it is only right that it is a Conservative government get the UK out of the EU seeing as it was them that lied in the first place to get us in.
    Lew, Buyer beware mate, The court of human rights is there to work for or against you, My worry with the Tories having full control of our laws and legislation is that if reelected we could all end up on a bowl of rice a day to live on. I wouldn't rule it out by no means. We need more transparency on there way forward not leaks on Tory drafts that they allow us to view. Terry.
    {terry scouse}

10. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Vic , Ted Heath was the man that signed us in and the bent basta-d took a £35,000 back hander to do it. Getting the UKinto the EU or EC or EEC had nothing to do with a Labour government. It was the Tories, so be man enough to own up to that fact without blaming the Labour party, they had nothing to do with Britains initial corrupt entry into the Club.

12. Likes john walker, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by red lead ted View Post
    Lew, Buyer beware mate, The court of human rights is there to work for or against you, My worry with the Tories having full control of our laws and legislation is that if reelected we could all end up on a bowl of rice a day to live on. I wouldn't rule it out by no means. We need more transparency on there way forward not leaks on Tory drafts that they allow us to view. Terry.
    Terry the Conservatives have about as much chance of winning the next general election as my ass has at winning a grouse shooting competition.

14. Likes Red Lead Ted liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There has been very little honesty shown amongst any politicians since the war years. They can't even claim honesty among thieves. They get in through making invalid promises and then claim the previous government left them short. They already know the state of the till before taken over, so why tell lies in the first place. No matter what party they call themselves, they are all tarred with the same brush. People today don't vote on their policies anymore, they only vote for them and how they look and how good their publicity is. People only vote on who they think will do the least damage to the economy. As far as I am concerned they are all at fault as they have all played follow the leader. If they are willing to put the countries future into the hands of not so long back enemies just shows how little they know. The whole of Europe with very few exceptions succumbed to German rule and was well in hand to succeed this time, but for a few honest polls who stood up and spoke the truth. When foreign countries are able to make laws for others is time to say stop, and that has been the attitude taken by the British people irrespective of ignorant pollies. JwS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 12th September 2017 at 10:53 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast