Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The end is nigh

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default The end is nigh

Shortly the good citizens of U.S. will be going to the polls to elect the next " leader of the free world ".
    The candidates are lining up telling their fellow countrymen how God fearing and patriotic they are , how they will protect the homeland by bombing any other country that disagrees with them , except for Saudi Arabia and Israel and of course North Korea who may fight back. God bless America ringing out from every town and city.
    Be afraid , be very afraid because included in the candidates is another Bush and Donald Trump hoping to be the next resident of the White House.
    The world is in a desperate situation now with war and conflict across the globe , millions of displaced persons on the move many of them because of the actions of a previous Bush and his poodle Blair.
    If either of these men becomes President the end is well and truly nigh.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The end is nigh

God help us if Trump gets in, the USA elections are as important to us as our own, whatever they decide over there we are right alongside them, KT

3. Likes Dennis McGuckin, j.sabourn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Who knows, they just might come up with a Trump card. At least he's not into PC rubbish. Bit like the Duke of Edinburgh in that respect.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    God help us if Trump gets in, the USA elections are as important to us as our own, whatever they decide over there we are right alongside them, KT
    Should Trump be elected. The American public might well be sold a Bunny ?
    " I reckon !"
    '

6. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I sometimes wonder if there is any Intelligence in America,
    A civil war started in Syria against Assad, Russia and Iran backs Assad who is the President of Syria, he was educated in England.
    Now America who hates Russia for some Unknown reason decided to back the rebels instead against the Russian backed legitimate Government of Syria.
    ISIL was formed, and is now spreading across the world including in Britain.
    Today Obama is Bombing Assad`s forces on behalf of ISIL. Assad`s Forces are fighting ISIL, America is supposed to be fighting ISIL, and now are bombing the very people who are fighting ISIL,
    Can you understand what is going on????
    If America had backed Assad at the start alongside the Russians the war would have been over in weeks not over Four Years and is now and millions of Refugees pouring into Europe.
    So as I said, is there any intelligent life in America.?
    I have been mailing Downing Street telling our Government about ISIL coming into Britain with the illegal migrants since January when ISIL them selves announced that they had 5,000 operatives already in UK and Europe.
    Today in a newspaper it said ISIL is about to make attacks in Britain. and our Polituicians are so stupid they are still allowing these migrants to settle in UK.
    Bolton is full of them, a load have just been sent to Liverpool, Chorley, near me, they are in the Best Western Hotel, the Customers are walking out because the illegal migrants are staying free in the same hotel, The Premier Inns near me is full, every room full of them.
    All paid for by our Income Taxes.
    Cameron is having a lovely holiday sat on a beach. I don't think he will be staying in the Best Western in Chorley or Premier Inns in Bolton or anywhere else like that.
    I go into town in Bolton and never hear a word of English spoken, I am a stranger in my home town, it is a foreign town now full of illegal migrants, all got mobile phones, new white trainers on, all smoking cigs staying in the best hotels in town,
    The Government are paying £150,000,000 for accommodation for these International Bums and terrorists to stay in Hotels. My brother, Ex MN has dementia and has to pay £27,000 a year Plus, in fees for his care home.
    He has paid TAXES al his life and now the Bums are treated better and for free while he has to pay for care.
    This is a Sick Country.
    all paid for with the taxes on my miserable MN Pension.

Once again , I despair,
    Brian
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 9th August 2015 at 11:02 AM.

8. Thanks Doc Vernon, Evan Lewis thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The end is nigh
    By Louis the Fly!

You are a poet and you don't know it! LOL
    cHEERS
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

10. Likes N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#5...Depends very much on what you consider to be a 'legitimate' government, Brian. Besides which,the USA has a long history of backing 'rebels' then fighting them, since long before Charlie Wilson's War.

12. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

US politics appears to most of us, as the candidates are those with the money and backing to get to the candidate level. Most are backed by political and wealthy groups to whom when the candidate gets in has debts to pay back in the form of certain legislation that they want passing usually for self advancement. At least by some accounts Trump has his own money for a lot of which will be required, so just maybe he would not be so beholden to these lobby groups if he ever succeeds. He may be one of the few persons apart from all the usual twaddle that goes on beforehand to bring the US back to earth. To have leaders following their Fathers shows how infantile politics are, we all have our parents genes whether good or bad so to promote a Bush or a Blair ( in the UK) should by rights be unacceptable, to any public office again. Trump will be castigated for his outspokenness and the PC groups will be aghast, however he too has every right to say his bit and will no doubt get a strong following. However if his hairdresser ever goes on strike he"s going to be up the creek without a paddle, as suppose no one would wish to see him without his manicured hair. Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 10th August 2015 at 01:08 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi All.
    Bit of a puzzle in an article in the Sunday paper; America is paying $80 million to Russia to fly one of their astronauts to the space station Mir, as the state of their economy is such they can't afford to build the rockets needed. The article went on to say despite this collaboration from Russia they will continue to keep the crippling sanctions that are in place. Now one must ask why would Russia do this, is it because if they refuse something drastic will happen to the space station? We all know how the western news outlets are controlled by big business, in such a way that it would be explained as an explosion. Look how long it has taken them to release the results of the black boxes from that plane that the Ukrainian fighter jet shot down, must be desperate to fix something up, it only takes a few months as these were not all that damaged.
    Cheers Des

15. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#9... Des whats this about black boxes and Ukrainian fighters not seen anything on news here about that. Must have been asleep again. Cheers JS

17. Likes N/A liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast